Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you first start using the internet?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
It was around 2005 for me. I am basing it on the very first email I have on my first Hotmail account. There is a possibility I started using it in 2004, though. In 2005, I was 9 years old. One of my first internet memories is playing Conquer Online with a 51 year old man. The discrepancy in age was crazy to me.

It was year 2000
We got our first pc at 99 but I didn't know how to read yet
full

rn bro didn't know it was a thing till now

when I first started playing Runescape so 2006, think I was 7

I think like early 2000's, I would look up help for video game stuff

I think like 10 so 2009?

Idk.. around 2007.

Wasn’t allowed to use it until I was around 15. So around 2010.

Around 2004 or earlier in my primary school computers. Are you 24 as well?

2003. Eight years old

2005-2007 fuck knows tbhngl

It was around 2005 for me. I am basing it on the very first email I have on my first Hotmail account. There is a possibility I started using it in 2004, though. In 2005, I was 9 years old. One of my first internet memories is playing Conquer Online with a 51 year old man. The discrepancy in age was crazy to me.

I remember I met a prettyoboy emo of CS2D game lmfaoo he was playing guitar and shit
Thats when I learnt "xD" I think ngl

Last edited:
2006. My dad's friend help set up a pc for me cause he was an I.T tech

1996 I think
I remember something about a trumpet winsock whatever that was, it had to be set so the internet would work

I guess around 2008

Very early, might've messed me up early

December 2007. I was 10 years old.

When i was 5 i think i went to a cybercafe, before of that i used a pc but it didn't have internet

Around 2004 or earlier in my primary school computers. Are you 24 as well?
Yes, I'm 24.
I remember I met a prettyoboy emo of CS2D game lmfaoo he was playing guitar and shit
Thats when I learnt "xD" I think ngl
Ngl..... but xD, :3, :] and =] were really popular with the scene kids.

Probably 2010-2011

4 or something, we had the internet early in our house

like age 8 or 9

I’d say when I was like 5 years old back in 2006-07 when I was in first grade or something. Back then, I remembered when YouTube was still in its infancy and I mostly watched Super Mario and astronomy videos on there, as well as playing Flash games.

Back then, my dad had a Windows XP computer.