Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you guys realize you were incel?

L

Laks5h

Greycel
I feel like this is something no one ever talks about, but I'm curious, did you guys (like me) have a defining moment or timeperiod where you realized you were incel or wasn't it always just known in on every way or another?

In the womb, where I was born with autism, social retardation, and this face.

prolly this year. i always had some kind of cope but this year its over 99.9%

When I was 11, but it didn't fully hit me until I dropped 75 pounds (I was 14 when that happened).

When I tried to 'escape' and failed.

When I discovered redpill.. I remember when I was bluepilled I was googling "How to get laid?", "Tips on how to make friends" and "How get girl's attention?", "How to be a bad boy?" LOL and I was bluepilled from age 12 to age 18

When I looksmaxxed as a gymcel (bigger than chads) in highschool and femoids were still repulsed by my horrendous face. The only thing gymcelling brought me was a couple of gay guys complimenting my body and trying to get me to fuck them.

I'm not gay, so here I am.
lostallgainscel

When I couldn't get 8/10 HBBs

Laks5h said:
I feel like this is something no one ever talks about, but I'm curious, did you guys (like me) have a defining moment or timeperiod where you realized you were incel or wasn't it always just known in on every way or another?

Well, I suspected it back in 8th grade, a bunch of girls in my grade were really hot, and I always acted weird around them and could never really hold a conversation with them, I still look back to this day how slim my chances were. Like these were young women everyone wanted to bang, one of them had a bf in HS, what a slut.

Suspected I was incel in school because everyone mocked my face and height, but I was still bluepill and forced myself to remain optimistic ("I'll find a unicorn one day!"). Tried looksmaxxing in late teens but after that yielded no results I finally became blackpilled and gave up. Then I found out about incels because reddit is retarded and doesn't shut up about it. Now I know my only chance is like most short ugly minorites, and that is betabux with dead bedroom like my short ugly ethnic dad. I'll pass and rot instead.

Middle school, being only one in class not getting invited to birthday party is vary clear message.

Middle school

Being called ugly on a daily basis on the playground by girls and guys

Captvic said:
Middle school

Lol at playing on the playground in middle school

It never began for me. I just didn't realize until high school. Turbo manlets have it the worst.

I realized it when despite having a couple of male friends at school, I was never invited anywhere and women saw me as a nuisance and a burden because of my appearance.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Captvic said:
Middle school

It never began for me. I just didn't realize until high school. Turbo manlets have it the worst.

Starting age is 6-7 so seems appropriate, no?

JovanD said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Captvic said:
Middle school

Starting age is 6-7 so seems appropriate, no?

Middle school is aged around 13-14...at least where I live. I don't know any kids this age playing on playgrounds.

Probably sophomore year of High School. I always knew I was ugly but I never thought I was ugly to the point where people thought I was repulsive and no one wanted to come into contact with me. Pretty sure I only had like 3 friends in high school let alone a girlfriend.

In middle school when the girls would greet the guys with a kiss on the cheek but when they got to my side they just looked at me in disgust and moved slightly backwards. You know exactly the motion I'm talking about.

Also:

>look in the mirror after unironically getting haircut, shaving, and showering
>looks pretty decent i guess
>try to take a picture at any point
>face looks extremely awful and i immediately cringe away
Every time.

>look in the bathroom mirror
>try to smile
>looks okay
>see picture where i was smiling
>look half asleep with an ugly expression
Why do this to me.

DebatesNotBans said:
In middle school when the girls would greet the guys with a kiss on the cheek but when they got to my side they just looked at me in disgust and moved slightly backwards. You know exactly the motion I'm talking about.

Also:

>look in the mirror after unironically getting haircut, shaving, and showering
>looks pretty decent i guess
>try to take a picture at any point
>face looks extremely awful and i immediately cringe away
Every time.

>look in the bathroom mirror
>try to smile
>looks okay
>see picture where i was smiling
>look half asleep with an ugly expression
Why do this to me.

Lool, I know that feeling when opening snapchat gonna check messages.
See my face, but I am not offended as long as I look decent.
I'm just really lucky my interests differ so much from the rest, or I would probably have become an incel too from comments.

And I'm not incel, I just hate women. I could score/relationship with 2 (3?).
But I just couldnt do it, they disgust me too much

For me it was when I was 19.  When I turned 19 and realized I still had never kissed a girl, I realized that something was wrong and that I wasn't just a "late bloomer".  I had been rejected maybe like 10 times by the day I turned 19 and called ugly by several girls by that point so I was pretty sure it had a lot to do with my looks at that point.  After I turned 19 I started doing online dating and cold approaching women a lot.  This was 2006 so I wasn't familiar with the term "incel" but that was the year it fully hit me that women were disgusted by me and that I was in the bottom 10 percent of looks and LMS in general.  

And now I'm 30 and still KHV.

When I was in high school and every girl either avoided/ignored me or treated me like an infant.

Ryo Hazuki said:
For me it was when I was 19.  When I turned 19 and realized I still had never kissed a girl, I realized that something was wrong and that I wasn't just a "late bloomer".  I had been rejected maybe like 10 times by the day I turned 19 and called ugly by several girls by that point so I was pretty sure it had a lot to do with my looks at that point.  After I turned 19 I started doing online dating and cold approaching women a lot.  This was 2006 so I wasn't familiar with the term "incel" but that was the year it fully hit me that women were disgusted by me and that I was in the bottom 10 percent of looks and LMS in general.  

And now I'm 30 and still KHV.

That's really interesting actually, if I'm being honest I'm still pretty new to the community like I literally just learned about what an incel was around a month ago but thankfully I did or I wouldn't have found this awesome forum to actually have people who don't think I'm insane.

I just sort of came to a realization. I've only been rejected twice, but girls literally treat me like I'm not even there. I never got bullied or anything, or even called ugly. Just treated like a fucking background prop

I knew it was over at 13 tbh. When you're isolated at a young age and know people including middle school teachers don't respect you it's easy to know it's over

when i finished high school without ever touching/kissing a girl or even going on a date with one

then doing the same shit first year of college

then doing the same thing second year...

4 years ago while being 15 or so

When my step mother told me why I don't talk to girls and that I should try hitting on ugly/fat girls. She said this completely uninvitedly/engaged the conversation first. This was while I was a freshman in highschool.

It doesn't even matter. You are just as sad wether you know it or not.

the first day of 5th grade when my best friend was fluently conversing with a hott girl while i was getting bullied by 2 guys in history class

In Puberty when girls started to make fun of me in school.

I always had hope until 19. "Oh my god im going to turn 20 without ever having experienced teen love"

Making it two years of college without getting laid. Never being approached by an FHO.

Realizing that the final growth spurt would never come and I was doomed to manletism.

Losing my hair at 23.

When people started making fun of my jawline, and when females laughed at me whenever I talked to them.