Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you quit trying?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I used to get nice haircuts, buy expensive cloths, and try to be as charming as possible in hopes of attracting a female.
But I eventually figured out that it was all a waste of money that didn't lead to anything because I was still ugly as shit.

I never tried LDAR from birth to death

I think a lot of us must have gone through a looksmaxing phase, before realizing it didn't change anything. I respect gymceling. But looks maxing is stupid for an incel.

When I was 13. I even had girls say that if I cleaned up and cut my hair I may have something.

Fuck that noise, I'm not trying for something other faggots get for free.

A Good Friend said:
When I was 13. I even had girls say that if I cleaned up and cut my hair I may have something.

Fuck that noise, I'm not trying for something other faggots get for free.

this.

I never really tried. I get haircuts for my own benefit, don't shave because I like my beard, never bought expensive clothes (mom bought most of my clothes, lol), shower because obvious reasons, basically it. 

Never asked a girl out or initiated conversation, just always had the idea that they'd give me a sign that I couldn't miss and then something would just.. idk.. happen. I barely know how to make male friends, women are an entirely different puzzle. Socially retarded, I am.

A Good Friend said:

Christ. That was the worst. Know exactly what you mean. It's like they enjoy knocking you down a peg. They will even say shit like that for no reason to add insult to injury.

By 17, there's a community in my country with the same principles as the incel community, it was blackpill-lite

anon_899 said:
By 17, there's a community in my country with the same principles as the incel community, it was blackpill-lite

How did that happen?

vargstrike said:
How did that happen?

I was looking for ways to lose weight and somehow ended up in their forums. They believe in most blackpill principles, but are focused on the self development part.

Since I was centrist-lefty at the time, I thought to myself "just fucking LOL at this losers", then a wave of self awareness came and I realized they're right.

For two years I worked hard at gymcelling and looksmaxxing, even moved to an area with tons of Stacie’s. Nothing really changed. Went out to the bars with a chadlite friend, noticed him getting smiles from the same girls who would just look away from me when I made eye contact. He wore crappy jeans, t shirt, barely combed hair, but had better facial bone structure, that was the only difference. It finally hit me how these roasties weren’t being shy, they just didn’t like my face. No amount of effort would fix it. So I said fuck it and accepted my fate.

i was on pof and tinder for a few months, and i hardly got any matches and the small number of matches i did get just didnt reply or stopped replying after a few messages.

About 14 years ago

at 20 (currently 22) i think. I just accepted that i'm a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about social interactions, if a girl is willing to do all the work for a relationship to hapen then i'm willing to accpet that, otherwise i'm just not going to put any effort it's literally useless