Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize foids are literally savage animals

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You were probably raised your whole life that women are classy, kind and caring queens

How old were you when you realized this was a complete lie and they are actually soulless, hollow animals that only operate on cravings? Not actual emotions? That they are literally a different species from men. Men are actually civil and capable of empathy and humanity, women are not. They're just literal savage animals in reality.

For me I was in my late teens looking at OG blackpill compilations, seeing women literally show primitive nature I had NEVER seem them show my whole life around myself or Normies when they were talking to a Chad.

9 or 10 years old

You were probably raised your whole life that women are classy, kind and caring queens

How old were you when you realized this was a complete lie and they are actually soulless, hollow animals that only operate on cravings? Not actual emotions? That they are literally a different species from men. Men are actually civil and capable of empathy and humanity, women are not. They're just literal savage animals in reality.

For me I was in my late teens looking at OG blackpill compilations, seeing women literally show primitive nature I had NEVER seem them show my whole life around myself or Normies when they were talking to a Chad.

I was arnd 28.

I realized this when I was in art class and I was watching seniors compete for an ugly sophomore girl

feminity is a meme, they are just animals and THEN words (made up nonsense to make cucks docile) are created

Subconsciously when i was 14, I realized the truth about foids around 7-8 months ago. I was minding my own business in an economics class and this curryfoid called me ugly and gave me this weird look while sitting with her chad/tyrone "friends". This noodlewhore in my electronics class called me creepy. Then I realized foids weren't the as nice as soyciety painted them out to be. I found mgtow from youtube and eventually the incel community. Foids had always treated me bad but it was always subconcious so I could sort of excuse it.

Subconsciously when i was 14, I realized the truth about foids around 7-8 months ago. I was minding my own business in an economics class and this curryfoid called me ugly and gave me this weird look while sitting with her chad/tyrone "friends". This noodlewhore in my electronics class called me creepy. Then I realized foids weren't the as nice as soyciety painted them out to be. I found mgtow from youtube and eventually the incel community. Foids had always treated me bad but it was always subconcious so I could sort of excuse it.
Glad you didn't get caught up on the mstow cringe gay cope

around 15 or 16 is when i slowly realized foids are disgusting after observing their behaviours around chad.

around 15 or 16 is when i slowly realized foids are disgusting after observing their behaviours around chad.
Seeing them giggle around Chad and holding his arms and even competing for him between each other.

Suifuel.

Tinder convos between Chad is the most brutal of them all though.

17, 2nd year of upper secondary school