Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you realize it wasn't just you.

T

Too_ugly_forlife

Recruit
★★
Growing up it seemed like I was the only one without a relationship. It's only in the past few years because of forums like this and really looking into the stats that support the black pill I've realized that the incel problem is massive. Basically 5-10% are chads who get everything handed to them, you a cuck who suffers in silence or you are an incel. When did you wake up to the fact the table is tilted? Is it happening for younger and younger guys because the information is more available?

When I discovered this place tbh, it's my only source of lifefuel.

I was aware of "playboys" all my life but thought there was someone for everybody. The fact is that most men are either in low-sex marriages or not in a relationship at all. The latter is a growing number as MGTOW grows. I still think the number of men who have NEVER had sex and never will is still pretty low. I refuse to believe my level of inceldom and virginity is remotely common. I still see way too many couples. This site would be bigger than reddit otherwise.

It's a major over/truecel trait when you start to see dating as something "other people do".