Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did you realize that nobody cares about you?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
When did you realize that nobody cares about you?

I kinda always knew, but the moment that really ripped my soul was on my birthday I think in 2012 when literally on one commented on my wall(that was a big thing back then) despite me commenting on like everyone's wall. No one cared or respected me enough. Felt humiliating. So I just deleted it.

Pretty soon in life. I could see that as an ugly boy, no one was interested in me or wondered how I was doing, while girls were always the center of attention no matter how beautiful they were.

I kinda always knew, but the moment that really ripped my soul was on my birthday I think in 2012 when literally on one commented on my wall(that was a big thing back then) despite me commenting on like everyone's wall. No one cared or respected me enough. Felt humiliating. So I just deleted it.
:yes::yes:man i remember when facebook was the shit in middle-school it was that time when there was this trend of rage comics and nyan cat etc. basically every evening before my birthday i would constantly check out my facebook wall just when the midnight hits for other people once the midnight hits they get constant barrage of congratulations, funny pictures of them etc.. i would get around 7, 8 messages on my wall while others would get almost always 60+ 70+ (these same people would also go crazy in school when it was their birthday during that day).

:yes::yes:man i remember when facebook was the shit in middle-school it was that time when there was this trend of rage comics and nyan cat etc. basically every evening before my birthday i would constantly check out my facebook wall just when the midnight hits for other people once the midnight hits they get constant barrage of congratulations, funny pictures of them etc.. i would get around 7, 8 messages on my wall while others would get almost always 60+ 70+ (these same people would also go crazy in school when it was their birthday during that day).
I got literally 0. I had a fake account that I used to comment on my wall, but no one else commented so I felt giga embarassed and deleted. I was like 18 not in middle school

Should have made a list of everyone on your friends list that didn't comment and personally mailed them a post greasy Mexican food steaming log of shit (because you will light the logs on fire for a minute before packaging them)

when I found out that my "friends" were frequently meeting without me.

The day I dropped out of highschool

The day I dropped out of highschool
I had some semblance of a social life in high school, although it was waning due to things like parties and drinking.

I knew it was going to be virtually over when I left high school.

I had some semblance of a social life in high school, although it was waning due to things like parties and drinking.
Can't relate, the only "party" I went to was to help staff watch over some kids, and even then I just sat in the corner watching everyone else have fun.

I remember they used to make plans right infront of me
They didn't make it that obvious but there were clues which the delusional me chose to ignore. I even had to endure some bullying before they accepted me but it was better than being completely alone.

When i was like 19

when I found out that my "friends" were frequently meeting without me.
Ah good times.
Even now my cousin meets with friends near the mall which I live close too but we don’t meet. At some point I gave up talking to people.

Can't relate, the only "party" I went to was to help staff watch over some kids, and even then I just sat in the corner watching everyone else have fun.
Nah, I didn't go to parties, that is why my social life started fading away in the final year of high school, because parties became more and more common and I didn't go to them for various reasons.