Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize that you'll become an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
At what age?
Was it connected to a certain event?

I began to lose my hope at 16 when I saw that everyone's getting a relationship

I never had that click I guess. It just kinda built up over time. I found r/incels when I was 17, so I guess that's when I thought about the word "incel" and really digested its meaning.

When I became 22.

14, I had been called ugly by so many people so I realised it was over for me.

Always knew I was an incel, but only realized the weight of the situation at 14.

18. I thought life got easier after high school was done. I was completely wrong

Bluepilled during high school and my first two years of college (current last/senior year). I knew about inceldom and I deep down had a feeling I was an incel (18/19 years old), but I masked it all with "muh personality is that matters!" I fully recognized my inceldom last year when I was 21.

There was not a singular event, but a multitude of ones. It's like a shadow. A creeping shadow. It slowly swept up and engulfed me.

21, when I say next to a guy in class, but he moved to another table, and also not getting invited into parties by my self-proclaimed friends.

idkwattodowithlife said:
not getting invited into parties by my self-proclaimed friends.

Right in the feels. I know what you mean.

To be honest i sort of realised i was when i was 14. To be honest i was a really unhappy and disturbed young man and i kept denying it. I became more bluepilled cuck around 16-17 after i was out the the hyper toxic high school environment and then had bouts of suicidal depression and abused alcohol for a time to try and cope with things. Then i had a mini breakdown at 23 and finally realised the truth. I spent another couple things doing things for femoids trying to earn my way into their good graces to get sex. It didn't work... Red pilled for a few years, then became entirely blackpilled 2-3 years ago.

Youngcels please take note from my experiences. Please. You have no idea how lucky you are that these sorts of communities are around on the internet these days. In a lot of ways the internet of today sucks balls compared to 2002-2005 except for the fact that incels have joined forces and have communities online to realise they are not alone and to help them realise the truth and cope with it better.

commander_zoidberg said:
To be honest i sort of realised i was when i was 14. To be honest i was a really unhappy and disturbed young man and i kept denying it. I became more bluepilled cuck around 16-17 after i was out the the hyper toxic high school environment and then had bouts of suicidal depression and abused alcohol for a time to try and cope with things. Then i had a mini breakdown at 23 and finally realised the truth. I spent another couple things doing things for femoids trying to earn my way into their good graces to get sex. It didn't work... Red pilled for a few years, then became entirely blackpilled 2-3 years ago.

Youngcels please take note from my experiences. Please. You have no idea how lucky you are that these sorts of communities are around on the internet these days. In a lot of ways the internet of today sucks balls compared to 2002-2005 except for the fact that incels have joined forces and have communities online to realise they are not alone and to help them realise the truth and cope with it better.

I appreciate this post. As a "youngcel" at 22, I certainly don't want to fall into the same traps. Sincerely, thanks for sharing your "mini"-story.

Facade said:
At what age?
Was it connected to a certain event?

I began to lose my hope at 16 when I saw that everyone's getting a relationship

My childhood was almost completely solitary and I had grown up accepting that intractable isolation was the most likely existence I would experience. However, I recall specifically observing that I was lagging behind my peers romantically around the age of 12, but brushed away my suspicions by telling myself that I was a late bloomer.

I will never bloom.

when I started visiting the bodybuilding forums exactly a year ago(age 21)

When my third eye opened and I could actually see the roast beef flaps and Chad creampies through every femoid's clothes and all the phantom dicks flying around them.

I 17.first year college. Girls look at me weird and the chads and normies don’t talk to me. Had cases where they would laugh at me. Just gave up, said fuck it and have been giving school my all. Hoping to do my masters in AI related field ( undergrad is comp sci and physics)to make sex robots.

Around 14
Noticing I still haven't got girlfriend and never even hold hands

I'd say around 16, too. I never had a gf at that point, and also noticed the way girls treated me was different than how they treated other dudes. Thinking about how this all came to fruition really hurts.

I’m an aspie so it took me ages to realise what I was. I was probably 23 until it clicked.

Being brutally rejected around age 15 is when I lost my confidence."eww you are so ugly and gross".

.everything else has been confirmation.

19-20 years, when i realized that college years wont be better than HS