Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you realize that your parents are filth?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They never gave me the feeling that I matter or have potential. Fucking subhumans.

My parents were the only ones nice to me.

Early spring 2020. It dawned upon me for a while then, but I never had a clear frame of reference. They also gaslit me a lot and still do, but I slowly broke free doing my research.

early on, all they did was drag me down psychologically. The only context within which you could call them "parents" is financially.

The day I realized they sleep in the local landfill & wear trashbags, the holiday home being a trashcan tipped me off.

When they brought me into this shit world
When I realized how poorly equipped I was to thrive
When I realized how shitty my life is compared to everyone else's

When I realized the truth to this world and that they're the reason why I am here.

Only when I started to do honest self reflection in my early 20's. I realized my """parents"""" are both massive idiots. I never judged people when I was a kid. Now I realize my ""father""" sticked his penis in a mentally ill whore and created an autistic subhuman for no reason other than simply doing it. He gave up on me early when it was obvious I wasn't NT enough. Mentally ill whore didn't care about me either.

Only when I started to do honest self reflection in my early 20's. I realized my """parents"""" are both massive idiots. I never judged people when I was a kid. Now I realize my ""father""" sticked his penis in a mentally ill whore and created an autistic subhuman for no reason other than simply doing it. He gave up on me early when it was obvious I wasn't NT enough. Mentally ill whore didn't care about me either.
It's scary that literal idiots can create life and your life is heavily influenced how they raise you.

"Everyone shapes his own destiny" is all bullshit. Sure exceptions exist but your outlook on life, social circle, even your fucking health is shaped by the socio-economic status of your first 18 years. Unlike what normies say hardship doesn't make you strong, it makes you fucking weak. This is why most veterans are homeless junkies, if hardship made you strong they would all be CEOs or something.

They gave birth to a subhuman like me.

It's scary that literal idiots can create life and your life is heavily influenced how they raise you.

"Everyone shapes his own destiny" is all bullshit. Sure exceptions exist but your outlook on life, social circle, even your fucking health is shaped by the socio-economic status of your first 18 years. Unlike what normies say hardship doesn't make you strong, it makes you fucking weak. This is why most veterans are homeless junkies, if hardship made you strong they would all be CEOs or something.
Life is a big gamble. It's about where you are born (location), which genetics, which socio-economic status. That's all chance. If you lose that gamble then you better start investing in monetary gambling. Hard w*rk wont get you anywhere.
Even someone like Jeromy Meeks needed chance to be where he is now. He won the genetic lottery but it was broadcasting his genetics to the public that started his life. If they hadn't posted his face online he would be somewhere out there in a slum doing hard drugs and beating up kids.

I have nothing against them. I do my own thing.

i hate my parents for having me