Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you realize you were an Incel?

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
At what age did you notice you weren't getting any validation from girls? For me it was probably around the age of 12, when I truly felt useless and ghosted out to girls...

wasnt getting any attention from girls since birth.

At 13/14 years old, when my all classmates started to bullying me because of my ugliness.

I think I subconsciously knew for a while that I was ugly and it would be impossible for me to get a girlfriend, but i started acknowledging inceldom at like 16-17

I finally accepted it a little before I turned 19. I was a denialcel for a while. I'm still pretty young though, so I still have some hope

I didn't think about those things for the longest time. But then I realized that things just aren't happening for me, and started noticing how girls act around others.

I noticed it in primary school when i was prob like 11-13 years old when girls just ignored me no matter how hard i tried. After that i just gave up since i knew that they don't care about me.

Around 14 or 15 I guess. I looked extremely awkward during puberty. But I remained bluepilled and hopeful for at least another 10 years or maybe a bit longer. I probably could have become a fine beta cuck if I weren't subhuman. At some point I finally swallowed the blackpill though: "Ohhh, me being interested in foids is insulting to them."

I was definitely late to figure it out, but then it all made sense.

I was late to figure out but mabye around 13. Someone I knew literally just told me in class "girls don't like you"

Someone I knew literally just told me in class "girls don't like you"

When I was 24

15 or 16 bro tbh

I was late to figure out but mabye around 13. Someone I knew literally just told me in class "girls don't like you"

The older I’ve gotten, the more I actually appreciate brutal honesty like that.

I still remember an eighth grade classmate pointing out to me that I’ve “never had a girlfriend.” I was hurt by that for years, but he was simply pointing out a fact.

If more people would have just pointed out how ugly I was growing up (and still am today, of course, even uglier actually due to age, baldness, and weight gain) I wouldn’t have had hope. My mom said to me growing up that she was expecting me to get a “really gorgeous” girlfriend eventually. I can’t even get an ugly landwhale.

I wouldn’t have had hope. My mom said to me growing up that she was expecting me to get a “really gorgeous” girlfriend eventually. I can’t even get an ugly landwhale.
False hope is by far the worst. It makes you waste your time. MGTOW has a sort of point with that. They are wrong in that you won't get true fulfillment without dating a foid at their prime (thinking that MGTOW will replace that desire and emptyness is pure cope), but it's certainly better than wasting your time trying to make the impossible happen.

When i discovered the blackpill.

Twelve years of age is when things began to head downhill.

probably around 17. I began to understand something was wrong after years of foids showing absolute no interest in me

At 12 I started noticing a difference but only became blackpilled recently like a year ago when I was 16.

Probably age 11 or 12 i started noticing cunts giving attention to my friends while completely ignoring me.

you didn't find the blackpill, the blackpill found you.

I think I started to realize it at age 11 or so. I've been bullied my entire life and girls in school always hated me for no reason.

At 13/14 years old, when my all classmates started to bullying me because of my ugliness.
It started around 11-12 for me but for roughly the same reasons

Ever since a trashy whore girl started bullying me alongside her chadlite boyfriend. I realized pretty quickly they were bullying me mostly because of my looks.

When I was 13, I realized that I was a social outcast and that nobody really liked me. It turned me very angry and depressed that everybody looked down on me, so then I started to think like an incel. I already then thought about going ER tbh, even if I had no idea of what incels or the blackpill was. Instead, I was coping with cucked lies until the beginning of this year, when I finally swallowed the blackpill. I wish I could have discovered this forum earlier though.

My classmates kissing.
And i was just masturbating.
As in my entire life.

Probably at middle school age

Late, when I started realising it I went literally insane and couldn't stop walking because of extreme stress, I walked for hours all day long.

I probably knew since kindergarten since the girls would laugh at me for playing with toys (we were like 4-5 years old) but I swallowed the blackpill when i was 16, so not terribly long ago.

At what age did you notice you weren't getting any validation from girls? For me it was probably around the age of 12, when I truly felt useless and ghosted out to girls...
Yeah around 12 i also started crying myself to sleep .
I cant even cry anymore today , i just laugh at this clownworld .

33. This year

I was thoroughly bluepilled. I thought it was my personality. I thought I wasn't around enough girls. I thought I needed 'better game' with girls. I thought I needed to do lots of stuff improvement.

But what really helped me realize I was incel was the dating success of my brother. Objectionably his personality is quite a bit worse then mine. He had no experience with girls. Hey was hardly ever around them. He did no self improvement.

But girls threw themselves at him. In public they would approach him, be friendly, then give him their phone number.

When I realized my brother was almost 10 years younger then me but already had 100x more female attention then me I began to realize I was incel and looks were all that mattered.

I just always knew I was ugly as fuck since I was a child

One day before my join date on here.

When I looked in The MIRROR

Even though I only found out about the term incel in the last couple of years, I knew I was ugly from the age of about 13.

When I was 13.People started treating me different.I did not fit in.I knew it was over.

When I started approaching and getting constantly rejected.

In 5th grade I got ostracized by people. Foids just started being plain out mean and rude towards me. A little bit after that is when I realized.

Im glad i found the blackpill early on ngl