Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When foids let you cut them in line, it’s actually a rude gesture.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
Have had this happen to me a couple times before. I think foids do this as they feel very insecure and uncomfortable around us cels. They want to make sure we’re always in their sight hence why I think foids would let you cut them. It’s not a kind gesture at all, more or so “You’re creepy and you’re freaking me out so i need you to cut me so I know what you’re doing” kind of gesture. Foids fear that you would do some kind of criminal activity behind their backs if you’re ugly.

Have had this happen to me a couple times before. I think foids do this as they feel very insecure and uncomfortable around us cels. They want to make sure we’re always in their sight hence why I think foids would let you cut them. It’s not a kind gesture at all, more or so “You’re creepy and you’re freaking me out so i need you to cut me so I know what you’re doing” kind of gesture. Foids fear that you would do some kind of criminal activity behind their backs if you’re ugly.
They don't want you standing behind them that's why.

And why is that?
They think it's creepy and feel uncomfortable not being able to see what you are doing and think that you might grab their ass or stare at them without them knowing.

just basic shit that femoids feel comfortable doing nowadays, acting like a little marxist sub-officer directing people around