Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When God tells you it's over

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Every inspirational words of love in the Bible aren't for you, those God's words for Chad. After all, he's His favorite creation. For you, He left this message:

18 "Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.”

Luke 8:18

In other words, it's over guys. Chad was gifted by God with all the opportunities and as such, everything he wishes God is obligated to give it to him. From the very begining, you weren't supposed to even compete in the race for happines. You weren't given the weapons to fight. You werent born with the right genetics, and that's all the difference between a winner and a loser. Everytime you try and fail, God will be there to remind you that happynes isn't for you, and you must accept your place as a mere servant wageslave cuck. Isn't God beautiful guys?

Every inspirational words of love in the Bible aren't for you, those God's words for Chad. After all, he's His favorite creation. For you, He left this message:

18 "Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.”

Luke 8:18

In other words, it's over guys. Chad was gifted by God with all the opportunities and as such, everything he wishes God is obligated to give it to him. From the very begining, you weren't supposed to even compete in the race for happines. You weren't given the weapons to fight. You werent born with the right genetics, and that's all the difference between a winner and a loser. Everytime you try and fail, God will be there to remind you that happynes isn't for you, and you must accept your place as a mere servant wageslave cuck. Isn't God beautiful guys?
@Mainländer @FlamingCel @BlkPillPres

I think it's talking about teachings and understanding, not looks or anything material.

"b-but god created me as a ugly manlet because he l-loves me, right?!"

Unnamed

God is great. Amen.

Remember though, he also doesn't want women to sl00t around and for society to be in such a state as well.

Can't cherry pick lad.

Bible verses can be interpreted any way the reader wants.

You have to rightly divide the word of truth like it's written in 2 Timothy 2:15 that we must do. Or else you'll try to mix everything, or treat the bible as a buffet where you only pick what you like, and come up with major wrong doctrine either way.

Most of the things written in Luke are not for us today. Jesus was preaching the gospel of the kingdom to Jews during His earthly ministry.

MATTHEW 15 KJV

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

God is great. Amen.

Remember though, he also doesn't want women to sl00t around and for society to be in such a state as well.

Can't cherry pick lad.

You realize that God let kings in the bible have 100+ concubines all to themselves right?

Men of his "chosen" lived lives like that, God had no problem with hypergamy and polygamy so long as it was his chosen Chads enjoying it

Bibles are books of supernatural fables written by human beings on power trips in the desert over 2000 years ago.

Maybe it's not referring to material wealth and success, but it's still a hard truth from this world: those who have money, women, friends etc will win even more, those who presumably have nothing (us) will probably lose even the things we take for granted.

You realize that God let kings in the bible have 100+ concubines all to themselves right?

Men of his "chosen" lived lives like that, God had no problem with hypergamy and polygamy so long as it was his chosen Chads enjoying it
Leviticus 19:29 “Do not profane your daughter by making her a prostitute, lest the land fall into prostitution and the land become full of depravity."

Amen.

God bless and Godspeed brother.

Leviticus 19:29 “Do not profane your daughter by making her a prostitute, lest the land fall into prostitution and the land become full of depravity."

Amen.

God bless and Godspeed brother.

All you've done is point out that God is a hypocrite that allows special treatment for those in his favor

Why didn't he tell his chosen to refuse to fuck 100+ women, and to not take part in the "profaning of daughters"?

A lot of you idiots don't realize that whenever you quote scripture, you actually make God look worse not better, and you don't realize that because you don't think for yourself, you just "believe" and blindly regurgitate what you've been told to think

God's rules don't matter if he only selectively enforces/encourages them, and he gives special treatment to select men, to "sin" at their own discretion and get a pass

Let me guess what you are going to do next, quote another verse?

I HAVE A NEWS FLASH FOR YOU:
ITS JUST GOING TO MAKE GOD LOOKS WORSE, AND IF YOU USED YOUR BRAIN FOR JUST A SECOND BEFORE POSTING IT, YOU'D REALIZE THAT

All you've done is point out that God is a hypocrite that allows special treatment for those in his favor

Why didn't he tell his chosen to refuse to fuck 100+ women, and to not take part in the "profaning of daughters"?

A lot of you idiots don't realize that whenever you quote scripture, you actually make God look worse not better, and you don't realize that because you don't think for yourself, you just "believe" and blindly regurgitate what you've been told to think

God's rules don't matter if he only selectively enforces/encourages them, and he gives special treatment to select men, to "sin" at their own discretion and get a pass

Let me guess what you are going to do next, quote another verse?

I HAVE A NEWS FLASH FOR YOU:
ITS JUST GOING TO MAKE GOD LOOKS WORSE, AND IF YOU USED YOUR BRAIN FOR JUST A SECOND BEFORE POSTING IT, YOU'D REALIZE THAT
I have a question for you my friend.

Do you think all Christians are stupid by default?

I.E if someone chooses to believe in God then by default they must be low IQ.

God bless.

I have a question for you my friend.

Do you think all Christians are stupid by default?

I.E if someone chooses to believe in God then by default they must be low IQ.

God bless.

Its not people who believe in God that are stupid

Its people like you who BLINDLY believe in a specific God that are stupid (especilaly if you just quote from the book of that God as though its a valid argument for anything)

If your response to a question seldom involves scripture, it means you are substituting something that is vague and not thought up by you, for your own logic and reasoning, for your own thoughts, it means you aren't thinking for yourself

It not only shows your lack of ability to think and reason for yourself, but it shows that you have fostered a mindset of "blind faith"

Something written in a book hundreds of years ago is not an argument, not only that, its circular logic (like this image below)
6284218693_5ca86a9f6b_z.jpg

You quoting scripture within an argument about whether scripture is even valid, is circular logic

You quoting God (supposedly, because there's no 100% proof your specific God exists) in an argument about God, is circular logic

I don't see how you don't get that

Imagine if I told you I was right about something, and then I quoted a book I wrote as proof that I am right lol (that's circular logic)

All I'm doing is affirming what I already believe with sources that I know already agree with me, I'm not reasoning my own arguments, I'm not using logic

Its not people who believe in God that are stupid

Its people like you who BLINDLY believe in a specific God that are stupid (especilaly if you just quote from the book of that God as though its a valid argument for anything)

If your response to a question seldom involves scripture, it means you are substituting something that is vague and not thought up by you, for your own logic and reasoning, for your own thoughts, it means you aren't thinking for yourself

It not only shows your lack of ability to think and reason for yourself, but it shows that you have fostered a mindset of "blind faith"

Something written in a book hundreds of years ago is not an argument, not only that, its circular logic (like this image below)
6284218693_5ca86a9f6b_z.jpg

You quoting scripture within an argument about whether scripture is even valid, is circular logic

You quoting God (supposedly, because there's no 100% proof your specific God exists) in an argument about God, is circular logic

I don't see how you don't get that

Imagine if I told you I was right about something, and then I quoted a book I wrote as proof that I am right lol (that's circular logic)

All I'm doing is affirming what I already believe with sources that I know already agree with me, I'm not reasoning my own arguments, I'm not using logic
I can definitely think for myself friend. I see the world through the lens of morality, Good and evil. I identify with a lot of Christianity (though I wasn't quite raised into it). My father is a lot like you, he is all about money and nothing else.

If one can see what is "good" and "evil", how can you not believe in God? If one person thinks A is good, another will think A is stupid. Who is correct? The one with higher IQ?

I believe in God no differently than you believe in money bringing you what you desire. What is it though? Happiness? Power? Gloating?

What is the end game of money my friend? Nothing can beat inner peace. You can call me dumb/ignorant/foolish/whatever, but nothing beats inner peace at the end of the day. And if Christianity brings me that then I will not change my faith in God.

You are free to chase your worldly desires but you will at some point realize that it changes nothing within.

Yes. God is a Bitch created by Cuck Jews who worshiped Middle Eastern Caucasian Chads.

(I know the question wasn't for me, but I'm worth the fuck) ... religion sucks !!
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :dab:
In a world without morality, why would any of that be bad?

You are an athiest, there are no morals in your world so you are self-righteous, no different than the corrupt ones whom you condemn.

but nothing beats inner peace at the end of the day. And if Christianity brings me that then I will not change my faith in God.
All you are saying here is that you found a coping mechanism, you like the bliss of ignorance and you don't care if you are wrong so long as it makes you feel good lol

You are free to chase your worldly desires but you will at some point realize that it changes nothing within.
By that logic, stop eating food that tastes good, stop watching shows you enjoy, stop listening to music that sounds good to you, etc, because "chasing worldly desires" is all of those things, they are just more mundane examples of it, and we do these things EVERYDAY, BECAUSE they are desirable

This is a perfect example of you (another religious person) not having any self awareness

Everything you do in life is about your desires

You eat to sate hunger

You drink to quench thirst

You masturbate and have sex to satisfy lust

You entertain yourself to escape boredom

You sleep to enjoy rest

Etc, etc, etc

Everything you do in life is about pleasure, that's what it means to be a biological creature, there's a reason why your brain has a "reward system". Idiots like you don't have the self awareness to realize that, in fact worse than that, you lie to yourself, and you treat the more common/mundane examples of "pleasure chasing" as "innocent" and give yourself a pass

Why don't you eat strictly for health and ignore taste as a factor

Why don't you consume entertainment purely for its alignment with what God would consider "good", and avoid all entertainment that doesn't fit that criteria regardless of how enjoyable it is

Think of all the entertainment you consume with violence, sex, drugs, elements of occultism, etc in it. From TV, to movies, to music, games, etc.

I BET YOU GIVE YOURSELF A CONVENIENT LITTLE PASS ON THAT SHIT :feelskek:

"Oh its just entertainment, its no big deal, I'm not like those Chads & Stacies taking part in orgies"

Someone doing worse doesn't mean you are doing better

The average christian is a hypocritical idiot that doesn't realize that they give themselves convenient special passes, for what they believe are allowed to get away with

If you actually had to live a life that was truly "Godly" you would have killed yourself already, its a boring and disheartening life

Last edited:
Elliot 3:16 - Women have never wanted me. A big problem that. A BIG PROBLEM.

In a world without morality, why would any of that be bad?

Do you realize that there are two different meanings for the word "bad"?

There's "bad" as in "morally wrong" and then there's "bad" as in "misfortune" or "detrimental" (that has no religious or moral context)

Someone killing another person is "bad" (morally, as in "wrong")

Someone falling and breaking their leg is "bad" (as in misfortune, or something detrimental has happened to them)

The concept of "bad" still exists whether morality exists, because people don't want to face misfortune or detrimental circumstances regardless of any moral constructs

I don't see why something this simple needs to be explained

If I pinch myself right now, whether God exists or not it will hurt, and feeling pain is "bad"

The focus of the "moral bad" is what you do to others, the focus of the "misfortune bad" is what is done to you or what happens to you, so by extension what others to do you is also considered "bad"

Morality is not necessary for concepts like "bad" or "good" to function and be understood

We can all come to the conclusion that murder should be illegal, whether we believe in God or not, or whether we do or don't believe in morality

It has nothing to do with some "inner voice/power" guiding us, its just simple self preservation, if X person is at risk I may also be at risk, so I want X person to be safe so that I am safe

Last edited:
All you are saying here is that you found a coping mechanism, you like the bliss of ignorance and you don't care if you are wrong so long as it makes you feel good lol

By that logic, stop eating food that tastes good, stop watching shows you enjoy, stop listening to music that sounds good to you, etc, because "chasing worldly desires" is all of those things, they are just more mundane examples of it, and we do these things EVERYDAY, BECAUSE they are desirable

This is a perfect example of you (another religious person) not having any self awareness

Everything you do in life is about your desires

You eat to sate hunger

You drink to quench thirst

You masturbate and have sex to satisfy lust

You entertain yourself to escape boredom

You sleep to enjoy rest

Etc, etc, etc

Everything you do in life is about pleasure, that's what it means to be a biological creature, there's a reason why your brain has a "reward system". Idiots like you don't have the self awareness to realize that, in fact worse than that, you lie to yourself, and you treat the more common/mundane examples of "pleasure chasing" as "innocent" and give yourself a pass

Why don't you eat strictly for health and ignore taste as a factor

Why don't you consume entertainment purely for its alignment with what God would consider "good", and avoid all entertainment that doesn't fit that criteria regardless of how enjoyable it is

Think of all the entertainment you consume with violence, sex, drugs, elements of occultism, etc in it. From TV, to movies, to music, games, etc.

I BET YOU GIVE YOURSELF A CONVENIENT LITTLE PASS ON THAT SHIT :feelskek:

"Oh its just entertainment, its no big deal, I'm not like those Chads & Stacies taking part in orgies"

Someone doing worse doesn't mean you are doing better

The average christian is a hypocritical idiot that doesn't realize that they give themselves special passes for what they are allowed to get away with

If you actually had to live a life that was truly "Godly" you would have killed yourself already, its a boring and disheartening life
Do you realize that there are two different meanings for the word "bad"?

There's bad is a "morally wrong" and then there's bad as in "misfortune" or "detrimental" (that has no religious or moral context)

Someone killing someone is "bad" (morally)

Someone falling and breaking their leg is "bad" (as in misfortune, or something detrimental has happened to them)

The concept of "bad" still exists whether morality exists, because people don't want to face misfortune or detrimental circumstances regardless of any moral constructs

I don't see why something this simple needs to be explained

If I pinch myself right now, whether God exists or not it will hurt, and feeling pain is "bad"
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

So Christians are by default "bad" in your eyes because they aren't money chasing narcissists such as yourself?

Yes I do sin. I do not deny it.

The difference between you and I is that you look at me as being (bad) "dumb, stupid" when really that is just your own self-righteousness speaking. All the shit you athiests complain about (why is there x y and z), is because of your own self-righteousness.

If everybody thinks they got the world figured out, when really no one does, then suffering continues. But you don't care about suffering of others unless it's convenient for you to make an argument over it.

Now you will say something like "If you truly cared you'd do x y or z"

But if I was doing X y or z, you'd say "You're only doing that because x y or z"

Fine brother. Convert everyone to chase money, while you also complain about the others who are chasing money.

So Christians are by default "bad" in your eyes because they aren't money chasing narcissists such as yourself?

I think I'll end this here and assume that english is not your first language, because nothing I said had anything even remotely close to this

I think I'll end this here and assume that english is not your first language, because nothing I said had anything even remotely close to this
We'll meet again friend.

It took a religiouscel to silence @BlkPillPres :feelsclown:

This isn't the first time I've stopped responding because someone seemed like they were too stupid or trolling, and his last response was just him putting words in my mouth, a complete strawman, that had nothing to do with anything I said, at that point he's either trolling or hopelessly stupid, his "arguments" (if you can call them that) are all over the place at this point

This isn't the first time I've stopped responding because someone seemed like they were too stupid or trolling, and his last response was just him putting words in my mouth, a complete strawman, that had nothing to do with anything I said, at that point he's either trolling or hopelessly stupid, his "arguments" (if you can call them that) are all over the place at this point
I am not trolling brother.

I ask of you, what is the purpose of life without morality? Is it money? Sex?

What is the meaning behind it all?

Is there no meaning?

Is absolutely everything man-made including life's purpose?

@Edmund_Kemper

Me:

You:

Yeah, I'll end it here
I am basing your view of Christians based on your insults towards me. If you do not view me as "bad", why such name calling?

Unrepentant chads and roastie whores are going to hell for all eternity.

hebraic religions are manipulation