Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “When he white and skinny and treat you like shit”

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Coloroids and gymoids btfo

Inceltearsoids won’t touch this

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

She needs to be turned into a traditional house wife.

Cum skin females are degenerate, this bitch honestly deserves whatever piece of shit ends up pumping and dumping her

They're evil. Every single one of them.

Skinny white guy is just another euphemism for chad. Something tells me she is not thinking about a 5'5 3/10 skinny white guy.

personalitypill debunked once again

"skinny white"

Means skinny chad

I was skinny and white my whole life and I was always treated like a repulsive subhuman. I fucking hate when they're vague like that

Tiktok is fucking ropefuel

Wish I could fuck some pussy tbh

I’m not white

Skinny white guy is just another euphemism for chad. Something tells me she is not thinking about a 5'5 3/10 skinny white guy.
high IQ
JBW copers thinking they have a chance when they're talking about chad

Cum skin females are degenerate, this bitch honestly deserves whatever piece of shit ends up pumping and dumping her
Hopefully a negro so she can have a mulatto & hard time getting a baby daddy while her father died inside.

C4593233 AB95 4FE1 93B5 29031436A7E6
69463590 8E4F 4E7C B1BC A2C7F263CB1F

"skinny white"

Means skinny chad

I was skinny and white my whole life and I was always treated like a repulsive subhuman. I fucking hate when they're vague like that

exactly

JBW theory = 92% of white foid's philosophy

Fuck we will never get a foid like that

That's why they deserve to get beaten to death. Any guy who has empathy for a beaten foid is a braindead cuck

Come on IT, touch this you fucking cowards.

White tallfags are fakecels

She means tall white and skinny with a handsome face. I check two boxes white and skinny it isn’t enough for these hoes
Shit skin nigger Cope

Id kill for that extra 2-3 inches
If I was 5’11 I wouldn’t be here JFL

She needs to be taken to the town centre and beaten by a crowd of people with large sticks.

I'm 5'9.25" its over

colvin we literally have same height and penis size(we even have growers too) LMAO

only difference is our skin color

It’s hilarious how many white women shit on white men as if they aren’t part of a privileged class themselves simply because they’re women. They are the most privileged class of human on the planet.

Fucking cunt. I hope she rots in hell

colvin we literally have same height and penis size(we even have growers too) LMAO

only difference is our skin color
I wonder whate else we have in common :whatfeels::feelswow::giga::feelsmega:

they are just fuckdolls, look at her. she looks like the biggest slut. she just exists to get fucked