Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when I enter my kitchen and see roaches running around

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
773.jpg

Have you ever seen them swim? Shit that creeps me out big time...

it's how foids feel when they see our sub 6 faces

Have you ever seen them swim? Shit that creeps me out big time...
I think these are worse, they jump, especially when in danger, and sometimes even survive getting smashed into the ground.

it's time to clean, but probably too late and futile anyway

based
cleaning doesn't seem to matter that much, if the neighbors get infested and try to get rid of their roaches they all come barging into my kitchen through the holes in the wall, even if I blockade everything with pesticide

I think these are worse, they jump, especially when in danger, and sometimes even survive getting smashed into the ground.

cleaning doesn't seem to matter that much, if the neighbors get infested and try to get rid of their roaches they all come barging into my kitchen through the holes in the wall, even if I blockade everything with pesticide
if you live in apartment it is infinitely over

Omg that is so me

I had them crawl from the sewers, go get a poison trap. It slowly corrodes their intestines so they go die in their nest. Plus the corpse remains poisonous and since they are cannibalistic the rest of the nest will die over time.
It's those little details...:feelspuke:

I'm referring to the "Turkroach" meme in case the joke wasn't clear.

Last edited:
if you live in apartment it is infinitely over
yeah. one time a neighbor did a full extermination I think? it led to hundreds of roaches ramming into my kitchen overnight and climbing on the walls. the solution to that involved several industrial solvents, chemicals, and a vacuum cleaner.

I had them crawl from the sewers, go get a poison trap. It slowly corrodes their intestines so they go die in their nest. Plus the corpse remains poisonous and since they are cannibalistic the rest of the nest will die over time.
It's those little details...:feelspuke:
poison trap sounds like a good idea but I might kill myself with it because I'm a retard

yeah. one time a neighbor did a full extermination I think? it led to hundreds of roaches ramming into my kitchen overnight and climbing on the walls. the solution to that involved several industrial solvents, chemicals, and a vacuum cleaner.
surely you have considered moving, how feasible is that?

surely you have considered moving, how feasible is that?
it's kind of feasible but idk, the roach thing is very infrequent (once every 2-3 years at most, been here a long ass time) and the area is great otherwise

:feelstrash: dont get ur post buy ok did u at least eat
yes i ate much earlier thankfully and i also wash dishes and ustensils before every meal now because of this shit

Can you no get some wall filler putty an seal all the holes?

Can you no get some wall filler putty an seal all the holes?
I should probably do it but I don't know shit about keeping house tbh, does that come in a spraycan or something

Ive gotten used to them.

Better roaches tha roasties

i dont have cockroaches where i live

I should probably do it but I don't know shit about keeping house tbh, does that come in a spraycan or something
Its like cement. Tho you can get expanding foam in a spray can.

Get some rats or mice bro! They eat roaches!

Reminds me of females

unexpected brutalpill