Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I see attractive women I don't feel lust or desire anymore. I feel resentment, hatred, even rage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was outside today and all I could think about when I saw a moderately attractive woman was how bitter I am, how my youth has passed me by and I'm still a virgin. How these creatures see me as inferior, inferior to them and to other males, who I can't help but see as inferior in return, since they are all such a bunch of fucking idiots.

I really hate all of them. God damn cunts. Hate them as much as I hate rich people. And I hate Chads too. Actually I hate normie guys too. Fuck them all, I hate everybody.

Such is the life of an incel.

I feel the same as well but my lust just twists that desire into wanting to rape and hatefuck them. I want to slap their pretty little faces in and smother it with my seed, I want to pour all those years of frustrations, torment and agony to completely break their body

I hate all women and majority of men, just leave me the fuck alone and let me rot.

When see cute weeb girl I want just take hammer and smash her face, as it is only kawaii mask, covering disgusting parasyte, soaked in chad's cum. Could I be orbiter for you, spoiled cunt? YOU CUNT BE MY ORBITER AND HELP ME TO SEARCH FOR CUTE ADORABLE LOLI WHO IS NOT SLUT LIKE YOU

When see cute weeb girl I want just take hammer and smash her face, as it is only kawaii mask, covering disgusting parasyte, soaked in chad's cum. Could I be orbiter for you, spoiled cunt? YOU CUNT BE MY ORBITER AND HELP ME TO SEARCH FOR CUTE ADORABLE LOLI WHO IS NOT SLUT LIKE YOU

I hate them because I feel lust but aren't able to do anything about it. There is only one solution to that.
Buy a vanilla latte.

I got like that to. My dick stopped responding to them. Melons on the other hand...

I’m slowly getting to that point.

I get enraged when I see couples kissing in the streets. Or even worse, when a 9/10 stacey is with a 5/10 normie. LIFE IS UNFAIR.

I've stopped looking at attractive females in public.

My body now associates beauty with fear.

I’ve developed a phobia to high tier Stacie’s from a series of bad reactions and facial expressions.

I am scared of beautiful people because I know they’re going to cast a black cloud over my day when they give me that undeserved look of disgust.

This isn’t right, society shouldn’t put SO much emphasis and instant judgement on someone’s outer appearance specially when they’re AVERAGE LOOKING.

Just remember, in 2019 ... AVERAGE = The new UGLY

Last edited: