Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i started to learn English

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
So i started to learn it 4 years ago. At the time i could not imagine that i would learn so many wonderfull stuff heheh:blackpill:

I just started to learn grammar and learn words. My advice - Never have a teacher. The best method for teaching yourself only you can invent. Not only regarding languages but in everything.

My new language completely superceded my 1 native tongue. I think in English and write and dream in it.
No need for old one.

You always can replace your mother tongue with some other.

my English level is really subhuman 3/10, u wonder how bad polish education is that i was only one person from my tear who got "6" on the end.

My english is 3/10 psl

A few years ago I didn't even know what's a gook.

I started learning english as soon as I learned to read. Despite that, my english is still pretty poor.

English not tanoshii

I think youse do a really good job with your writing. Considering it is not your native tongue. We anglo speaking nations generally can't talk fluently, never mind write in another language. I've done french in school and Spanish later on. But don't remember shit about it, and found it pretty hard.

good to hear man. that is how we can communicate

The best method for teaching yourself only you can invent.
I definitely agree. Whoa I didn't know you are a fellow languagecel. You should check my language learning guide, I'm interested if you have used the same techniques

STOP SPEEAKIING LONDOOOOOOOOOON

I definitely agree. Whoa I didn't know you are a fellow languagecel. You should check my language learning guide, I'm interested if you have used the same techniques

I did not write words on paper in order to remember.
In order to remember i had used a novel translated into my native language whose text i knew almost by a heart and then started to read English version of it translating each word of it on google translator.
Thus i remembered everything through context of that book.
Parallelly i leaned English grammar - constructing first english sentences on my own, translating sentences and learning all of it again through context of my favorite books.
Thus now i can read Shakespear and James Joyse in my new language .

As for my sloppy orthography. I just dont want to make the effort to write smoothly coz i dont realy care. When you are ugly you dont bother yourself to make a good impression at everything

my English level is really subhuman 3/10, u wonder how bad polish education is that i was only one person from my tear who got "6" on the end.
But ur english isnt bad :feelstrash:

1% of the forum write English fluently tho, many grammatical errors in this thread

So i started to learn it 4 years ago. At the time i could not imagine that i would learn so many wonderfull stuff heheh:blackpill:

I just started to learn grammar and learn words. My advice - Never have a teacher. The best method for teaching yourself only you can invent. Not only regarding languages but in everything.

My new language completely superceded my 1 native tongue. I think in English and write and dream in it.
No need for old one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I started to learn it 4 years ago. At the time I could not imagine that I would learn so many wonderful stuff hehe:blackpill:

My new language completely superseded my 1 native tongue. I think in English and write and dream in it.
No need for the old one.

No need for old one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I started to learn it 4 years ago. At the time I could not imagine that I would learn so many wonderful stuff hehe:blackpill:

My new language completely superseded my 1 native tongue. I think in English and write and dream in it.
No need for the old one.

So what nice text

i only know english and my native language so i should learn another

In order to remember i had used a novel translated into my native language whose text i knew almost by a heart and then started to read English version of it translating each word of it on google translator.
it's called "intensive reading", it's great for building your vocabulary
I should do more of it, but frankly I end up with hundreds of words after a single chapter and I'm too lazy to learn that :feelshaha:
I know enough words to kinda get by, but not enough to express myself in an educated manner; not that it matters
My advice - Never have a teacher.
that's legit advice for anything, normies can't teach well if their lives depended on it
I got JLPT N3 (a certificate in Japanese) within a year, while learning the same amount of material in a language school (or even with a private tutor) would take me years
with all the resources available online you can learn almost anything for free and it'll be even more efficient than if you paid for a course
1% of the forum write English fluently tho, many grammatical errors in this thread
this tbh
no one cares about minor mistakes and such as long as you're understandable
probably most of the content published online in English is written by non-native speakers

Language transfer podcast is pretty based

No need for old one.

No need for the old one.

Outline my grammar then toad. Where did you notice it? Maybe i missed something

Outline my grammar then toad. Where did you notice it? Maybe i missed something

No need for old one.

No need for old one.

These are not mistakes.