Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I try to act more extroverted they see me like a retard

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I tried to talk like NT, over excited about stupid stuff and more loud/friendly/frantic.

I end up talking about awkward things when they ask me questions just because I try to talk more and have more flow to be more friendly.

Ex.
Does your uncle work there?

Me:
No; my uncle work as janitor in my hone town. It's a nice town and he has 3 children exc.

Not even joking but its the last time I try to do that.
I don't even know if its autism or being a retard

if you were good looking it would have been funny

I tried to talk like NT, over excited about stupid stuff and more loud/friendly/frantic.

I end up talking about awkward things when they ask me questions just because I try to talk more and have more flow to be more friendly.

Ex.
Does your uncle work there?

Me:
No; my uncle work as janitor in my hone town. It's a nice town and he has 3 children exc.

Not even joking but its the last time I try to do that.
I don't even know if its autism or being a retard
"putting yourself out there" and "being more social" like others tell incels to do is setting incels up for failure and often deliberately.

There's no way to "act" like an extrovert. You're not an extrovert. Most of us, or I would say all of us but whatever, are not extroverts.

Any of us trying to act like one would look like a retard.

I fucking get you bro.
Whenever I try to be socially active by my own initiative at work I fail completely. I made a promise to myself only to talk when someone talks to me first. Otherwise I will just fail over and over again.

You're trying to act like something you're not. Even if you 're convincing, you'd hate it. No point in trying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back