Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 12 a foid told me "don't comment on my facebook ever again"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was 12 facebook was still popular and everyone had an account. In the begining my parents didn't let me but after they saw everyone in the class had it they finally agreed with the condition I didn't upload any pics of myself (I wasn't planning either, I already knew I was ugly kek). I remember adding people from my class and I didn't know very well how facebook worked so I just commented in a random facebook status of a foid of my class, something like "I'm new on facebook" or shit like that. Next day in class she straight forward told me "don't comment on my facebook ever again". It felt like a kick to the balls :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't usually believe in karma but this bitch now works as a flight attendant for a cheap ass airline, she never was too bright and always was asking to copy homework or begging the teacher to pass the course even if she failed exams so when she finished high school she didn't have many choices :feelskek: Shit job with shit salary (I wonder if she's been fired with this coronavirus crisis) and still posting stupid stuff on facebook blaming men for having "no feelings" for foids, for cheating, for don't wanting responsibility or for leaving them if they find a more attractive foid. Projecting much? It's a matter of time she becomes a pathetic single mom :feelsokman:

Oh. When I was 14 I've told my friend the same. It's because he was the only one person looking worse than me and as well he was a bit autistic. This would hurt my already poor image on the internet. I wasn't blackpilled back then and still had hope of fidning GF....

Oh. When I was 14 I've told my friend the same. It's because he was the only one person looking worse than me and as well he was a bit autistic. This would hurt my already poor image on the internet. I wasn't blackpilled back then and still had hope of fidning GF....
Don't attack a brother over some internet points

God I love it when karmic justice kicks in, we might all be wronged by the universe and suffering unjustly but at least this cunty foid is suffering a shit life. Hope she ropes.

Sorry man. Hope she dies

Shit job and shit salary.

What is your job and salary?

You sure had a lot of balls back then...

Brutal Facebookpill ngl

They almost lost us at the beginning....

I never has a facebook account.

Foids would always call me ugly and say I smelled bad on those anonymous games you played on facebook

I don't usually believe in karma but this bitch now works as a flight attendant for a cheap ass airline
Karma is cope, her life As a foid is still infinitely easier than being Chad

Sad stuff buddy. At 13 I was jacking of to girl in next apartment

very highly and likely that she is a pathethic single mom now.

I neve commented anything on facebooks because I was too high inhib.