Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 15/16, I changed one of my passwords to "NOBODY LOVES ME"

Couldn't you have chosen something less obvious?

my password is niggers

Blackpillmogs me. When I was 14/15 one of my password was meganloveignas (my crush name)

kek, at that age i hated my home life and life in general so much i wasn't even thinking about femsharts that much

my password is niggers
nostradamnus iq

Blackpillmogs me. When I was 14/15 one of my password was meganloveignas (my crush name)
My computer background was "Nia (heart) Werty" For the longest time

that hits me in the feels :cryfeels:
im sorry man i know what its like to have a oneitis :feelsbadman:
Even worse when you got friendzoned by them :feelscry:

I tried to change my password to 'p3nis' but it said it was too small

Couldn't you have chosen something less obvious?
lol that was a good response 10/10 would read again

To OP: I did the same thing when I was 20/21. Changed my password to something pathetic but I had forgot it was a shared family account. One day I woke up and my Dad was panicking because he needed to login and was locked out. He thought it was the website's fault and called them up to bitch at them. I had to tell my parents and some Indian fuck what the password was and the security details over the phone. Was embarrassing as shit. Think my password was something like "imaloser' or "imsougly" Some pathetic shit like that

Afterwards my Mom asked if I was doing all right. I just laughed and said it was a joke password that my friend made me do because I lost a bet. They believed that. I certainly wasn't going to tell them all about my inceldom at fucking age 20. They wouldn't understand. They were Chad/Stacy in their youth. It's an entirely different world to them.

ive used the same pass for everything since like 6th grade tbh

My computer background was "Nia (heart) Werty" For the longest time
Lowinhibmogs me cause computer background parents could check at anytime

that hits me in the feels :cryfeels:
im sorry man i know what its like to have a oneitis :feelsbadman:
Even worse when you got friendzoned by them :feelscry:
Friendzone is worse tbh. But for that particular oneitis, she lives like I didn't even exist to her

Friendzone is worse tbh. But for that particular oneitis, she lives like I didn't even exist to her
Are u the Ignas from Indonesia??? On twitter

better than rejection tbh