Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When i was 18, i think i missed an opportunity to ascend due to being non NT.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I was in a program where you choose to either go back to school or find a job, i was in a group of 22 peoples. There was a 16 years old red head, she was beautiful af and she had a bf in the army. We had to discuss about ourself n shit in front of the group, what we like to do, what food we prefer ect.

So i talked about sushi and she said she never had some, so i asked her if she was alergic and she said no, and would like to try sometimes, so like the truesperg that i am, i missed the sign, i talked about how there was multiples kinds n stuff and didn't ask her out (there was a sushi place 5 min from there)

Here's when i knew i missed an opportunity, i heard her talked about how much of a slut she was because she liked flashing her red g-string to young boys at a soccer match, and she also mentioned that she liked watching beastiality videos because she found them 'hot'.

Then i knew she was in her slut phase, and we would had probably fucked in the bathroom of that sushi place because she was such a slut. This thought of missed opportunity still hunts me. Or am i looking too far into this, maybe she was just nice because she thought i was retarded or some shit. But i when i spoke in front of the group i could see that she thought i was low inhibited.

She looked a lot like this foid but with freckles and brown eyes.
8ae8fd837bbf8150774603e145bcc814

Bro she just wanted to eat sushi.

I know someone who bought a foid food and went out with her,
but she jokes about him behind his back and isn't interested at him (he is a giga skinny cel, low IQ and 5'6)

She just wanted you to pay for her sushi dude.
AFALT.
incel > cuck

I know someone who bought a foid food and went out with her,
but she jokes about him behind his back and isn't interested at him (he is a giga skinny cel, low IQ and 5'6)
Yeah but she was in her slut phase were she start to ride the cock carousel for attention, that's why i think she would have accepted to get dicked down by a truecel.

Didn’t read but judging by title you are coping hard

she got free food, you got nothing

You'll never know tbh. But there's no point worrying about it.

She just wanted you to pay for her sushi dude.
AFALT.
incel > cuck
Ye at least i wasn't used like a cuck.
Didn’t read but judging by title you are coping hard
Yeah probably. Go read it though :feelsBox:
:feelskek:
she got free food, you got nothing
Didn't invite her
You'll never know tbh. But there's no point worrying about it.
True, i wish i could have ascended with this slut and turned her prime pussy into pudding though. :feelsUnreal:

Bluepillers: 50
Hi IT cucks.

Last edited:
Ye at least i wasn't used like a cuck.

Yeah probably. Go read it though :feelsBox:

:feelskek:

Didn't invite her

True, i wish i could have ascended with this slut and turned her prime pussy into pudding though. :feelsUnreal:

Bluepillers: 50
Hi IT cucks.

Yeah man. I have a story similar to this, but I wasn't sure if it was a signal of interest, only way to find out would've been to ask her

Chads.co as usual

Yeah but she was in her slut phase were she start to ride the cock carousel for attention, that's why i think she would have accepted to get dicked down by a truecel.
Not how slutty foids work

Not how slutty foids work
Chad only i know, but she openly talked about how she watched bestiality videos and flashed to young boys, so when i was bluepilled i thought "holy shit, she might be slutty enough to only care about getting the dick"

Yeah man. I have a story similar to this, but I wasn't sure if it was a signal of interest, only way to find out would've been to ask her
:feelsbadman:

debating whether you would've been a failed/low tier normie or truecel is pointless

don't worry, don't blame yourself, blame your looks/environment/genes.

debating whether you would've been a failed/low tier normie or truecel is pointless

don't worry, don't blame yourself, blame your looks/environment/genes.
I know brocel, i know :feelsbadman:

it's over if you are forced to overanalyse trivial interactions like this, in order to think you ever had a chance

Last edited: