Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I was a baby my parents had sex in the same room as me

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I had early childhood memories starting from age 3 whose details’ accuracy have been verified by third-party accounts when I tell them. I remember a lot of details from my childhood.

With that being said, one memory distinctly stands out to me. I must’ve been about 3 years old or so at the time, and I remember being in the same room as my parents and seeing my dad behind my mom with their clothes off and my mom was saying “ow, ow”. I never brought it up to them since, and since my parents are divorced, I never saw them having sex during my childhood or ever after that (thank god).

Obviously, it isn’t socially acceptable to just bring this up to my parents nowadays, but how degenerate is it that a couple can have sex in front of their own small child and not care?

Last edited:
Yeah that's pretty degenerate ngl. Why couldn't they have just did it earlier and put a movie on for you in the living room or something

I had early childhood memories starting from age 3 whose details’ accuracy have verified by third-party accounts when I tell them. I remember a lot of details from my childhood.

With that being said, one memory distinctly stands out to me. I must’ve been about 3 years old or so at the time, and I remember being in the same room as my parents and seeing my dad behind my mom with their clothes off and my mom was saying “ow, ow”. I never brought it up to them since, and since my parents are divorced, I never saw them having sex during my childhood or ever after that (thank god).

Obviously, it isn’t socially acceptable to just bring this up to my parents nowadays, but how degenerate is it that a couple can have sex in front of their own small child and not care?
Cut ties with your parents immediately.

Must've been disturbing. Perhaps that memory triggered something in you and eventually lead into your inceldom?

Bro that’s fucked

That's pretty fucked up.

That is some sick degenerate shit

Holy fuck. Western family. Damn.

that's pretty degenerate

and seeing my dad behind my mom with their clothes off and my mom was saying “ow, ow”.

They were mocking you!
Fire up the chainsaw!
Jk ;; )

Actually, it's no big deal. Shit, in the ancient past everyone lived in just one big room and stuff like that was common. It's only since the 1600~1700's that it changed. (Private sleeping rooms) For some mezitos it's still like that.

Even so, it's a creepy memory for sure.
: (

What the fuck, that's actually disgusting.

They thought you wouldn't remember because too young.
Maybe you'd remember more fun times...
...and you wonder why you're.

I had early childhood memories starting from age 3 whose details’ accuracy have been verified by third-party accounts when I tell them. I remember a lot of details from my childhood.

When i was a baby i came from the same cunt that was fucked by my dad

Degenerate scum parents.

I have some harsh memories as well man