Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When I was a young kid, I unironically thought being small was a good thing

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Some how in my autistic childs brain I unironically thought that me being the same size as the girls would mean they would prefer me over all the boys that were big and tall, because I assumed the big and tall boys would remind the girls of their fathers, so then they'd want me instead for being the same size as them.

and then the BLACKPILL reality HIT, and it HIT fucking HARD, I was(stillam) invisible to the girls, and they only wanted(stillwant) the tall guys

Last edited:
As a kid you have more liberal standards of what is attractive. 10 year old girls can still crush on goofy looking cels, their taste progressively becomes more uniform as they near their 20s.

It's not good, it's just that face >>> height.

Late your rage be your power
full

Why do people on here talk as if height is worthless? Height is a general massive advantage in all life scenarios. Nobody respects manlets.

Why do people on here talk as if height is worthless? Height is a general massive advantage in all life scenarios. Nobody respects manlets.

They post pictures of ogres next to 5'10 pretty boys and say "HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER"

It's a mix. I'd still say Face>Height but it's close.

Because 6' with bad face = still an incel while 5'7 with a good face = not incel.

They post pictures of ogres next to 5'10 pretty boys and say "HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER"

It's a mix. I'd still say Face>Height but it's close.
Imo, Face>Height always assumes the height difference isn't that much, maybe 3-4inches? The better face with shorter height will be favoured most of the time.

However, if a manlet 5'5 with a chad face vs a 6'2 avg lookin dude, the taller guy might be more favourable imo. But if u pit the 5'5 chad against a 2/10 6footer ogre, the 5'5 chad will definitely be favoured imo.

Imo, Face>Height always assumes the height difference isn't that much, maybe 3-4inches? The better face with shorter height will be favoured most of the time.

However, if a manlet 5'5 with a chad face vs a 6'2 avg lookin dude, the taller guy might be more favourable imo. But if u pit the 5'5 chad against a 2/10 6footer ogre, the 5'5 chad will definitely be favoured imo.

Yeah, like I said, it's a mixture. I'd say it's 45% face, 30% height, 15% race, and the other 5% NT factors such as Social Skills and Status.

(those are an estimate, it's obviously not exact)

Ngl I laughed out loud at that logic.

• In dating app profiles its common to state wanting tall guy
  • Every commercial the guy is taller than the girl, in 99% of relationships the man is taller than the woman
  • Tall people have better jobs and earn more money

But apparently "height doesn't matter bro"

Yeah, like I said, it's a mixture. I'd say it's 45% face, 30% height, 15% race, and the other 5% NT factors such as Social Skills and Status.

(those are an estimate, it's obviously not exact)
It's not that simple, you have to meet a minimum threshold in both face and height for everything else to matter.

You can have a great face but if you're 5ft3 you're done. You're still a subhuman, even though if you average both face and height together you're average-ish.

You can be 6ft6 but if you're disfigured or look like eggman you're done as well.

It's not that simple, you have to meet a minimum threshold in both face and height for everything else to matter.

You can have a great face but if you're 5ft3 you're done. You're still a subhuman, even though if you average both face and height together you're average-ish.

You can be 6ft6 but if you're disfigured or look like eggman you're done as well.

Here's how I see it.

Height can be short, average, or tall

Face can be ugly, average, or Chad

Short= death

Ugly= death

Average height and Chad face vs Tall height and average face

Chad face will win

Of course there is more variance but that's the general idea

I always thought it was romantic to be the same height as the girl since you're literally on "eye level". Peak autism.

Being tall can help average looking manlets a fuck ton. The amount of tall average facially looking guys with girls is astounding, especially if he’s white. Ethnic foids begging for dat white seed inside them.
Here's how I see it.

Short= death

Ugly= death

Chad face will win

Average height is like 5’11-6’1 not including ugly ethnics in most western countries bro. Short chads will always lose out to tall average looking guys any day of the week.

Last edited:
Being tall can help average looking manlets a fuck ton. The amount of tall average facially looking guys with girls is astounding, especially if he’s white. Ethnic foids begging for dat white seed inside them.

Average height is like 5’11-6’1 not including ugly ethnics in most western countries bro

This every time I hear about "well I know a guy who has a GF and he isn't a male model!" and then you see the guy and he is well over 6ft tall with an average face, an average face that a manlet wouldn't be able to get anywhere with.

Also - every land whale wants tall guys as well, its not just thin girls. I see so many rail thin tall men with midget hamplanet women.

Some how in my autistic childs brain I unironically thought that me being the same size as the girls would mean they would prefer me over all the boys that were big and tall, because I assumed the big and tall boys would remind the girls of their fathers, so then they'd want me instead for being the same size as them.

and then the BLACKPILL reality HIT, and it HIT fucking HARD, I was(stillam) invisible to the girls, and they only wanted(stillwant) the tall guys

View attachment 190775
Wtf me too. grew out of the phase and assumed i was 5’7 in late middle school. turned out i was 5’5 and almost didnt grow taller
Here's how I see it.

Short= death

Ugly= death

Chad face will win

most ethnic groups have only like a 2-3 inch difference in their gender height difference

Last edited:
Also - every land whale wants tall guys as well, its not just thin girls. I see so many rail thin tall men with midget hamplanet women.
Coping redpill fags will tell you they rather be jacked/short then be tall/really skinny, no you deluded morons the taller guy will still get laid more, extra bonus if he has a nice face.

Most manlets who lift weights look like garbage unproportional little meat balls

This reminds me of some guy on looksmax who as a kid thought having big eyes is attractive to women, so he used to open his eyes wide for hours on end, therefore fucking up his eye area for life. R.I.P

A lot of us were naive as kids.

When I saw that girls like Justin Bieber even the high e girls with gigantic tits and hips, I didn't understand at all. I was deluded like most guys and thought that girls just care about height and body. When I discovered the blackpill in my teens it all made sense to me. The facepill was the final missing piece of the puzzle. The difference between the guys that got laid and the guys that didn't had nothing to do with body, it was face and height all along.

This reminds me of some guy on looksmax who as a kid thought having big eyes is attractive to women, so he used to open his eyes wide for hours on end, therefore fucking up his eye area for life. R.I.P
:what: :feelskek:

You sure found out the truth quick though.

I thought that if you told women your problems and open up with them they would pity you and give you pussy...but that only works for Chad it seems

At least you came up with theories and tried to think critically. I just had a vague idea that girls would like you for how you treated them or something...

We were all retarded tbh when i was young i thought other childs told me i was ugly because they were envious lmao

As someone who just found out they are officially at least 1-2 inches shorter than they thought they were and is now officially a manlet I'm all for spreading face >>> height. I guess I never got physically bullied and noticed it growing up because I have big bones.

Seriously how do you be 5'7/5'8 go through an all-white high-school and nobody ever tells you you're short or tries to physically fuck with you? I wonder if every man actually believes he's 2 inches taller than he is and isn't just lying about it.

Anyways, get in here tallfags.

Last edited:
As a kid you have more liberal standards of what is attractive. 10 year old girls can still crush on goofy looking cels, their taste progressively becomes more uniform as they near their 20s.
Lmao the other day i was working out at the park and some 10 year old foid kept looking at me for a while,most grown up foids knew my face is ugly.I can fool young pretty foids for a moment but if they are 17-18 it's just a matter of seconds until they realize im ugly.