Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When I was a young teen I used to wonder why there were so many narcicists in my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
So many people bullying me. Almost everyone I came across.

They be manipulative
Act like they b my fren then chat shit behind my back or to my face even other times
They b nice then flip a switch and start targeting me
Start overanalyzing everything I do and dehumanizing me and commenting on every tiny thing I did and making a big deal out of it to feel better about themselves
And more

I wondered y so many ppl in my life were narcicists/sociopaths

Now I know that that's just the way people treat ugly males and everyone's sociopathic/narcicistic towards them and has no empathy for them but will tell themselves that they do have empathy and do all the #BLM shit at the same time as bullying someone into depression/anxiety/suicide

i always knew that most people only act that way towards me

Life as a subhuman is cruel beyond reckoning. A pile of garbage gets better treatment than us.

You are just too nice and get taken advantage of becuase of that.
Also try to be more assertive. Monkeys are cowards, they attack isolated and weak members of their tribe or bully predators by teasing them from the saftey of the trees, and humans share their ancestry.
People are cowards and will bully and abuse you if you appear as easy prey, but not if you even appear like you could fight back.

You are just too nice and get taken advantage of becuase of that.
Also try to be more assertive. Monkeys are cowards, they attack isolated and weak members of their tribe or bully predators by teasing them from the saftey of the trees, and humans share their ancestry.
People are cowards and will bully and abuse you if you appear as easy prey, but not if you even appear like you could fight back.

I'm just ugly.

I've been in 5 fights.

And insulted people back tons of times but that doesn't do anything.

I've jestermaxxed, ignored, reacted, not reacted, punched people in the face, insulted people back. Nothing changes.

I'm simply just extremely ugly.

Most people are narcissistic and selfish in general, its the shitty human nature.

When you take the blackpill, a lot of things make sense in hindsight.

Seems enraging. Who usually wins the fights you get in?

I'm just ugly.

I've been in 5 fights.

I've jestermaxxed, ignored, reacted, not reacted, punched people in the face, insulted people back. Nothing changes.

Brutal

I'm just ugly.

I've been in 5 fights.

There's a reason I have become asocial and avoid people. I did not chose to be like this. But positive human interaction is a rarity in this life.

There's a reason I have become asocial and avoid people. I did not chose to be like this. But positive human interaction is a rarity in this life.
This.
Seems enraging. Who usually wins the fights you get in?
Fight 1. Was probs about 11. Punched guy in the face 3 times and floored him and he burst out crying. I win.

Fight 2. Was probs about 13. Guy punched me so I punched him but that was a fight for a stupid reason. I'd call it a draw but he was actually hurt by the punch unlike me.

Fight 3. Also 13. Broke some cunts new expensive glasses who always slapped my and always tried to put me in headlocks on the bus

Fight 4. 14yro. Some cunt kept spraying water on me from their bottle so I floored them to the ground and kicked them in the 'ead.

Fight 5. Probs the realest fight I had. Went up to dis guy who was one of my worst bullies and punched him in the face 3 times and I bust his nose and lip cuz they were bleeding and he fell to the ground crying and ran to a teacher. Was 15.

I literally only had one person fight back ever. Literally everyone my age is such a fucking spineless beta pussy. Only difference b our looks. I'm an alpha yet I'm fucking ugly so I'm constantly having to avoid people or defend myself and the real betas aren't ugly so they can act how they want and get treated like respect and think they did something to earn it.

Btw I don't bark at every dog I see kinda ting if that's what it sounds like. I could've beaten up so many more ppl but didn't (but I should've imo) and no I don't have a short fuse. I put up with their bullying for so long before I beat them up and I didn't do it on impulse I planned when id do it.

Last edited:
I'm just ugly.

I've been in 5 fights.

fuck thats releatable
I dont think that matters,you just need to be PERCEIVED as someone that doesnt let people fuck with him

fuck thats releatable
I dont think that matters,you just need to be PERCEIVED as someone that doesnt let people fuck with him
Only way of doing that is by not being ugly

Only way of doing that is by not being ugly
exactly,you know the answer
Remember normies are monkeys,appearance=substance
lack of appearance=no substance

exactly,you know the answer
Remember normies are monkeys,appearance=substance
lack of appearance=no substance
I have zero empathy for them they are robot NPCs one does not have empathy for an inanimate object

I have zero empathy for them they are robot NPCs one does not have empathy for an inanimate object
i would like to act like that,in reality you will just loose whatever connections you have,i.e they win again
so i fly low,but retards still fuck with me

yeah 1 on 1 with some ppl and were cool but in a group they shit on me then back to 1 on 1 they try to be nice again

Narcicists me. :p

So many people bullying me. Almost everyone I came across.

They be manipulative
Act like they b my fren then chat shit behind my back or to my face even other times
They b nice then flip a switch and start targeting me
Start overanalyzing everything I do and dehumanizing me and commenting on every tiny thing I did and making a big deal out of it to feel better about themselves
And more

I wondered y so many ppl in my life were narcicists/sociopaths

Now I know that that's just the way people treat ugly males and everyone's sociopathic/narcicistic towards them and has no empathy for them but will tell themselves that they do have empathy and do all the #BLM shit at the same time as bullying someone into depression/anxiety/suicide

Same thing happened to me a lot from like 10 to 15 where people would just openly disrespect me, pressure me & attempt to place authority over me, but around a year ago i realized that the only way people would stop doing shit like that was retaliation, i wouldn't openly attack someone if it meant that there would be severe consequences, but i do find other ways to get revenge on them such as stealing from the, destroying there personal belongings etc.

Same thing happened to me a lot from like 10 to 15 where people would just openly disrespect me, pressure me & attempt to place authority over me, but around a year ago i realized that the only way people would stop doing shit like that was retaliation, i wouldn't openly attack someone if it meant that there would be severe consequences, but i do find other ways to get revenge on them such as stealing from the, destroying there personal belongings etc.
Same. When I got in a big fight once and beat someone up it stopped for a few weeks but then went back to normal