Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was bluepilled I was on interpals

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Interpals is a website where you can talk to people from other countries and sheit like that. Some years ago I signed in because I was so lonely and desperate (Didn't want to admit it though) and I wanted to talk and "be friends" with femoids. My experience there was pretty bad, I didn't get many replies when I messaged foids and when I did our conversations were short and boring :feelsbadman: With a few we kept talking more and more but from one day to another we stopped talking and then it ended. I never got a femoid number or social media profile and finally I stopped caring about it :feelsrope: Maybe if you're a ricecel you're lucky, the site is full of weeaboo and koreaboo girls that only want to talk about anime, k-pop and sheit like that and they're always looking for asian (not only japanese and korean) people to talk to. But don't even try it if you're ethnic like currycel or turkcel because guess what, lots of profiles have blocked messages from users from Turkey, India, Pakistan and so on. Racepill at its finest.

Maybe if you're a ricecel you're lucky, the site is full of weeaboo and koreaboo girls that only want to talk about anime, k-pop and sheit like that and they're always looking for asian (not only japanese and korean) people

Korean pretty boy theory proven once again.

Korean pretty boy theory proven once again.

I remember some image going around 4chan that showed k-pop girls before surgery vs after and had amazing results.

Basically went from looking fobbish / chinese to asian but somewhat caucasian looking eyes and noses. They even shaved down the lower jaw to make it more narrow, defined and less mongoloid.

Although it's probably a million times easier to make plastic surgery look good if all your doing is just cutting shit away.

Sounds like PenPals.