[Story] When I was in 9th grade (and even during maybe my first 2 years of college or something), I got a bit redpilled about something a little well it’s...

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
104d 38m
Here are what my eyebrows look like
1595113708163.jpeg

and I remember in 9th grade (yes this sounds fucking retarded I know), I wanted to look normal like everyone else. You can see my left eyebrow at the end has longer hairs sticking out while my right eyebrow looks normal. I also have a couple of hairs in between my eyebrows. I started plucking with a tweezer when I was maybe 13? Then in 9th grade, I noticed that on my left eyebrow, the end of that eyebrow (the ends of the eyebrows that are at the top of my nose not the ends near my ears) the end of my left eyebrow was hairier than the right and wasn’t even at all. So in 9th grade I remember sometimes trying to take my shaver and cut it just a tiny tiny bit shorter to make it even. I may have even tried shaving the extra hairs that stick out. It fucked up everything and suddenly one eyebrow is a bit longer than the other. I thought people would notice, so I took a pen (I can’t remember if I took a black pen, a black marker, a tiny bit of black makeup, etc. probably black pen or black marker. Probably black pen) and I filled in black on that shaved area to cover it. I think my parents noticed what I did, so they had me wash it off. When I got to school, nobody noticed as far as I know except for one of my teachers who wondered what happened. I don’t really remember anyone else asking about it. So for a while I tried cutting those eyebrow hairs a bit shorter to make it even, I even tried it even during my late teens or something or at 20 but at that point I could do it without it being shorter than the other eyebrow.

Maybe in 9th grade I plucked it now thinking about it

This was the result in 9th grade (look closely and you’ll see one eyebrow is shorter than the other)

1595114444921.png

Go ahead and laugh at me for some stupid shit I did back then. Am I a freak for this?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Continue with the plan, Mr. McDonald.
★★★★★
150d 14h 39m
Eyebrow mogs me, it's over.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
Eyebrow mogs me, it's over.
I leave my eyebrows alone these days of course.

I also stopped plucking in between my eyebrows too just to see how unibrow hair I can grow

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
@RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical

Caesercel

Caesercel

Admiral
★★★★
24d 21h 21m
Hair mogs me. Eyebrow mogs me. Shitty eye area though and that nose seems incel as well

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel
40d 22h 56m
I shaved the ends on my eyebrows in 8th grade bc I thought they were too long.

I cut too hard, left scars and now hair doesnt grow there anymore.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
I shaved the ends on my eyebrows in 8th grade bc I thought they were too long.

I cut too hard, left scars and now hair doesnt grow there anymore.
What do your eyebrows look like now? DM a pic

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
@Personalityinkwell

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
57d 12h 25m
why do people say “mogs me bro” like legit imma be honest that is a shit eye area really shit nose like me give this man respect for posting pics

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
why do people say “mogs me bro” like legit imma be honest that is a shit eye area really shit nose like me give this man respect for posting pics
I know Arabs who mog me

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Continue with the plan, Mr. McDonald.
★★★★★
150d 14h 39m
Nah he legit mogs my eye area, I posted mine on looksmaxx.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
140d 9h 22m
my eyebrows are thick as fuck too

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
@RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical
Dude, SO relatable. I also have bushy eyebrows but during my teens, I also remember wishing I had normal eyebrows, but I never plucked it or anything, albeit I did and still shave off the hairs in between.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
57d 12h 25m
Am I weird for what I tried on my eyebrows?

Am I weird for what I did to my eyebrows in 9th grade?
naw man I tried even worse shit to look better listing to my parents “advice”

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
His eye area looks good in the second picture though? Go ask PSL cucks.

CopeDopeRope

CopeDopeRope

Recruit
★★★
10d 3h 38m
You have hunter eyes

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
44d 23h 42m
If ppl were not so prone to passing judgement upon others ppl such as yourself would not resort to such actions.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
@JosefMengelecel am I weird for this?
Dude, SO relatable. I also have bushy eyebrows but during my teens, I also remember wishing I had normal eyebrows, but I never plucked it or anything, albeit I did and still shave off the hairs in between.
@RREEEEEEEEE Did it cause any problems for you?

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
41d 15h 21m
If ppl were not so prone to passing judgement upon others ppl such as yourself would not resort to such actions.
Also
No eyebrows for you face and height.

N

NormScum

Banned
-
4d 22h 52m
Yeah it's kinda weird tbh

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
goydivision

goydivision

16yo kerosenecel
★★★
9d 15h 30m
Brutal, reminds me of this one bitch who tried to trim her eyebrows, and then shaved it off, then shaved the other one off.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
Look closely and you’ll see one is shorter than the other. I think it the difference in length becomes easier to notice when I would do an angry facial expression with my eyebrows back then which I did in that 2nd photo
Brutal, reminds me of this one bitch who tried to trim her eyebrows, and then shaved it off, then shaved the other one off.
I bet she used a black marker to make fake eyebrows because many foids do that nowadays

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
44d 23h 42m
Look closely and you’ll see one is shorter than the other. I think it the difference in length becomes easier to notice when I would do an angry facial expression with my eyebrows back then which I did in that 2nd photo

I bet she used a black marker to make fake eyebrows because many foids do that nowadays
That drawn on eyebrow thing foids do looks unappealing.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
That drawn on eyebrow thing foids do looks unappealing.
And now they try to have thick black eyebrows. Foids looked better with thin eyebrows which they did a decade ago

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Admiral
5d 17h 30m
Eyebrow and hair mogs me.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Admiral
★★★★
40d 15h 15m
You can see my left eyebrow at the end has longer hairs sticking out while my right eyebrow looks normal.
literally everyone’s eyebrows are like that.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Admiral
★★★★
40d 15h 15m
Not really
Yes you dense fuck, literally google “eyebrows” EVERYONE’s eyebrows are like that, one is longer than the other, one has hair sticking out. That’s why women do their eyebrows to achieve symmetry. But everyone’s eyebrows are like that. Mine are too and literally eveyone I see irl. Low IQ thread.
Even kemper’s eyebrows on your profile pic too

Attachments

RedIce

RedIce

Melancholic Goblinoid
-
16d 6h 5m
I have the exact same issue with my eyebrows. One side has hair sticking out, and then a small batch of hair connecting in the middle.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
104d 38m
Yes you dense fuck, literally google “eyebrows” EVERYONE’s eyebrows are like that, one is longer than the other, one has hair sticking out. That’s why women do their eyebrows to achieve symmetry. But everyone’s eyebrows are like that. Mine are too and literally eveyone I see irl. Low IQ thread.
Even kemper’s eyebrows on your profile pic too
Nope. I’ve seen other guys eyebrows. It doesn’t stick out the way mine did. Stop coping

@RREEEEEEEEE what’s your opinion on this?

C

cognitohazard

minmaxxed to betabuxx
15h 11m
Fuck I'd kill for some eyebrows