Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was in 9th grade (and even during maybe my first 2 years of college or something), I got a bit redpilled about something a little well it’s...

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Here are what my eyebrows look like

and I remember in 9th grade (yes this sounds fucking retarded I know), I wanted to look normal like everyone else. You can see my left eyebrow at the end has longer hairs sticking out while my right eyebrow looks normal. I also have a couple of hairs in between my eyebrows. I started plucking with a tweezer when I was maybe 13? Then in 9th grade, I noticed that on my left eyebrow, the end of that eyebrow (the ends of the eyebrows that are at the top of my nose not the ends near my ears) the end of my left eyebrow was hairier than the right and wasn’t even at all. So in 9th grade I remember sometimes trying to take my shaver and cut it just a tiny tiny bit shorter to make it even. I may have even tried shaving the extra hairs that stick out. It fucked up everything and suddenly one eyebrow is a bit longer than the other. I thought people would notice, so I took a pen (I can’t remember if I took a black pen, a black marker, a tiny bit of black makeup, etc. probably black pen or black marker. Probably black pen) and I filled in black on that shaved area to cover it. I think my parents noticed what I did, so they had me wash it off. When I got to school, nobody noticed as far as I know except for one of my teachers who wondered what happened. I don’t really remember anyone else asking about it. So for a while I tried cutting those eyebrow hairs a bit shorter to make it even, I even tried it even during my late teens or something or at 20 but at that point I could do it without it being shorter than the other eyebrow.

Maybe in 9th grade I plucked it now thinking about it

This was the result in 9th grade (look closely and you’ll see one eyebrow is shorter than the other)

Go ahead and laugh at me for some stupid shit I did back then. Am I a freak for this?

Eyebrow mogs me, it's over.
I leave my eyebrows alone these days of course.

I also stopped plucking in between my eyebrows too just to see how unibrow hair I can grow

@RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical

Hair mogs me. Eyebrow mogs me. Shitty eye area though and that nose seems incel as well

I shaved the ends on my eyebrows in 8th grade bc I thought they were too long.

I cut too hard, left scars and now hair doesnt grow there anymore.

I shaved the ends on my eyebrows in 8th grade bc I thought they were too long.

I cut too hard, left scars and now hair doesnt grow there anymore.
What do your eyebrows look like now? DM a pic

@Personalityinkwell

why do people say “mogs me bro” like legit imma be honest that is a shit eye area really shit nose like me give this man respect for posting pics

why do people say “mogs me bro” like legit imma be honest that is a shit eye area really shit nose like me give this man respect for posting pics
I know Arabs who mog me

my eyebrows are thick as fuck too

@RREEEEEEEEE @Robtical
Dude, SO relatable. I also have bushy eyebrows but during my teens, I also remember wishing I had normal eyebrows, but I never plucked it or anything, albeit I did and still shave off the hairs in between.

Am I weird for what I tried on my eyebrows?

Am I weird for what I did to my eyebrows in 9th grade?

naw man I tried even worse shit to look better listing to my parents “advice”

His eye area looks good in the second picture though? Go ask PSL cucks.

You have hunter eyes

If ppl were not so prone to passing judgement upon others ppl such as yourself would not resort to such actions.

@JosefMengelecel am I weird for this?
Dude, SO relatable. I also have bushy eyebrows but during my teens, I also remember wishing I had normal eyebrows, but I never plucked it or anything, albeit I did and still shave off the hairs in between.
@RREEEEEEEEE Did it cause any problems for you?

If ppl were not so prone to passing judgement upon others ppl such as yourself would not resort to such actions.
Also
No eyebrows for you face and height.

Brutal, reminds me of this one bitch who tried to trim her eyebrows, and then shaved it off, then shaved the other one off.

Look closely and you’ll see one is shorter than the other. I think it the difference in length becomes easier to notice when I would do an angry facial expression with my eyebrows back then which I did in that 2nd photo
Brutal, reminds me of this one bitch who tried to trim her eyebrows, and then shaved it off, then shaved the other one off.
I bet she used a black marker to make fake eyebrows because many foids do that nowadays

Look closely and you’ll see one is shorter than the other. I think it the difference in length becomes easier to notice when I would do an angry facial expression with my eyebrows back then which I did in that 2nd photo

I bet she used a black marker to make fake eyebrows because many foids do that nowadays
That drawn on eyebrow thing foids do looks unappealing.

That drawn on eyebrow thing foids do looks unappealing.
And now they try to have thick black eyebrows. Foids looked better with thin eyebrows which they did a decade ago

Eyebrow and hair mogs me.

Not really

Yes you dense fuck, literally google “eyebrows” EVERYONE’s eyebrows are like that, one is longer than the other, one has hair sticking out. That’s why women do their eyebrows to achieve symmetry. But everyone’s eyebrows are like that. Mine are too and literally eveyone I see irl. Low IQ thread.
Even kemper’s eyebrows on your profile pic too

Attachments

• 84FADA64-458E-4636-B50F-FDB33CFD8927.jpeg
    84FADA64-458E-4636-B50F-FDB33CFD8927.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 21
I have the exact same issue with my eyebrows. One side has hair sticking out, and then a small batch of hair connecting in the middle.

Yes you dense fuck, literally google “eyebrows” EVERYONE’s eyebrows are like that, one is longer than the other, one has hair sticking out. That’s why women do their eyebrows to achieve symmetry. But everyone’s eyebrows are like that. Mine are too and literally eveyone I see irl. Low IQ thread.
Even kemper’s eyebrows on your profile pic too
Nope. I’ve seen other guys eyebrows. It doesn’t stick out the way mine did. Stop coping

@RREEEEEEEEE what’s your opinion on this?

Fuck I'd kill for some eyebrows