Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When i went to see Man of Steel in 2013

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
At the end of the movie when the captain foid was teeheeing about Superman being "kinda hot" all of the foids in the movie theater started applauding. That was before I was fully blackpilled so I didn't catch the significance of it.

I wonder if the line was even in the script.

Man of Steel was shit

Batman v Superman was even worse

I have never seen that movie. I just never liked Superman

that movie was dogshit and the guy who plays superman is close to gigachad. pray he's disfigured.

I first saw Henry Cavill in HBO's "The Tudours" series.

He was great as King Henry The 8th's BFF.

Not sure how I felt about him getting Christopher Reeves legendary role as Superman but once I seen the film I thought he did the role justice.

Of course he wasn't as perfect for the part as Christopher Reeves but then again who ever could be?

If superman was a 5'2 balding Indian he would be declared an enemy of not only the United States but all of humanity.

No thoughts, head empty except for the fact that the effects in the beginning were FUCKING TERRIBLE and now MY DAY IS FUCKING RUINED FUCK

At the end of the movie when the captain foid was teeheeing about Superman being "kinda hot" all of the foids in the movie theater started applauding. That was before I was fully blackpilled so I didn't catch the significance of it.

Man of steel is basically just a movie that shows that you can be an impulsive angry chad, but if you have super powers you will have a halo that will make people forget about you.
Batman vs superman was supposed to fight that, calling him false God, Batman being someone who understands life from the bottom, and questioning superman's status as a hero, or just ego-hungry, and he did give his life, justice league, although shit made it come full circle.

But man of steel IN ITSELF as a movie shows that you can just be chad and get away with it. Just look at that ending scene.
IN itself, if people didn't point out the undertone of superman being a douche, zach snyder wouldn't have done batman v superman. Also becuase the movie didn't make a ton of money.

The whole movie just shows teeheeing (women showing primal crave, but having to keep their moral integrity strong for image/ presentability/ status/ decorum) for supes.
Ugly italian/ jew man tries to get women to want to go to movie, but superman is there, but because it's superman means that you can forget about chad/ beta dynamic, but it's still there.

If superman was a 5'2 balding Indian he would be declared an enemy of not only the United States but all of humanity.
:feelshaha: I'd love to see this, the one remake where I don't mind if they brown wash the character.

:feelshaha: I'd love to see this, the one remake where I don't mind if they brown wash the character.
Wait a moment, you can't make people give too much humanitarianbuxx to something if the media isn't prepared to prepared to explain the backlash for in a presentable way.
DON'T BE TOO PROGRESSIVE HERE NOW.
You can only be so humanitarian once per year. The jews haven't sacrificed enough white virgin babies this year to satan to move their agenda to make even a black superman yet, let alone indian.

Cope. All the Stacies in America would be begging him to fuck them.

just take down a satellite, bro! women love that!

Batman being someone who understands life from the bottom

Please, tell me more about how billionaire from birth gigachad understands the suffering of the common people

Please, tell me more about how billionaire from birth gigachad understands the suffering of the common people
You think superman isn't popular because he's too one dimension and you look like a simple pleb enjoying him?