Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "When I'll have a girlfriend"... who else used to think like that ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Who else used to think like that? "When I'll have a girlfriend" that damn phrase.

When I was a child I used to like music videos like "Game of love" from Santa Ana. And I used to think "When I'll have a girlfriend", In my mind, it was something that was bound to happen, it always seemed too easy for everyone else but for some reason not for me. So I waited and try my best because in my mind was "impossible" that I would never have one.

What a fucking stupid I was.
"Whan I'll have a girlfriend"

Now I don't wait any longer. I just laugh at my previous stupidity and obliviousness

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLnmMacEB4

Last edited:
nearly impossible for us to actually get a girl to like us, going out for dinner and such things:feelscry:

Yeah it seemed inevitable rather than impossible.

I must have been in middle school coping with a growth spurt to be thinking like this.
Now I don't wait any longer. I just laugh at my previous stupidity and obliviousness

guy looks like gaddafi

i knew i would never have one

Who else used to think like that? "When I'll have a girlfriend" that damn phrase.

When I was a child I used to like music videos like "Game of love" from Santa Ana. And I used to think "When I'll have a girlfriend", In my mind, it was something that was bound to happen, it always seemed too easy for everyone else but for some reason not for me. So I waited and try my best because in my mind was "impossible" that I would never have one.

You have no idea how hard i relate to that. Tho the "when i'll have a gf" thing stopped many years ago

Yeah I was pretty delusional with my expectations
Blackpill reality hit me like a truck

In my mind, it was implicit.

You have no idea how hard i relate to that. Tho the "when i'll have a gf" thing stopped many years ago
This is one thing that I like about the Incels community. One can get some peace knowing other people have the same experience that you. Otherwise I would think I'm becoming insane

Last edited:
This is one thing that I like about the Incels community. One can get some peace knowing other people have the same experience that you. Otherwise I would think I'm becoming insane
God damn on point. Anywhere else people don't understand when i try to tell them I'm numb and can't see light at the end of the tunnel

People think I'm "negative" or "giving up" when i tell them I've never had even a hint of a sign of attraction coming from a woman despite self improving so much. Nothing in my life has ever suggested the possibility of me succeeding in any way yet people think my outlook is "negative"

Used to always believe I'd find one eventually, then reality started to chip in once I left hs and had been on dating apps for 2+ years, and got rejected every time I approached

It's easier to become rich than to have a gf for us

Never.

It was never that open/general of a thought.

It was usually more oneitis style.

But never considered gf until after a few dates. I sorta considered friendships a potential gf... But that faded fast...

Yeah I was pretty delusional with my expectations
Blackpill reality hit me like a truck
For my the black pill was like watching an lovecraftian horror. Is something that mark you for life. Something that is always in the back of your mind

i just assumed one day i would have some kind of meet-cute experience like in the movies and suddenly have a girlfriend. what a fucking scam.

i just assumed one day i would have some kind of meet-cute experience like in the movies and suddenly have a girlfriend. what a fucking scam.
Such things do actually happened. They just forget to mention that is not for people like us, is just for Chads and ocationaly to high tiers normies

Thank you. This bring back memories.
Yeah I thought it was bound to happen. I would see the bums on the street and they had somebody. I knew women were into guys in jail. Either they wanted to meet guys in jail or they went and visited their guys in jail. So yeah, why not me?
Million years later... not me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLnmMacEB4

Very relatable
I wish you a good life without a backstabbing gold digger whore :blackpill:

I assumed it was something that happened to every jfl

not really i didn't think i would get a gf.