Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When I'm outside I like to LARP like I'm in a videogame or anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I like to imagine that I'm in a videogame or anime, storlling around the city. It takes focus off lookstheory tbh. It is a good way to cope.

Evil character analyzing the city for his final plans?

my life is too boring to be an anime and so is yours

I do that too ngl

Sometimes tbh haha

Most of the time, I larp like I'm some character that is wandering aimlessly. The character is tired, bored and is easily amused by small things. I play some chill music too while I'm at it.

Life is harsh, and it is REAL. There is no escape from it. When I larp like this, the "realness" of life is kinda diluted I guess. Feel good ngl :feelsLSD:

Who gives you quests?

when i went to the sea the otherdays i coped by thinking 2ppl and their avatars
I almost watched pepe and doomer right next to me kek

Other people are literal npc's

I just try to listen music tbh.

Too high inhib to even walk normally. Good for you op. One cope a day keeps the rope away.

I did that when I went to the top of a tall building and could see the whole city at night, I felt like Chrollo during this scene
Cr

Should try that while high. At night, I like to walk around the city or look at all the buildings from the rooftop and pretend it's the fictional city I created.

tbh I used to larp as a stoic, quiet, black-haired anime character in high school and thought I would get a harem or be in a love-triagle with cute JBs.