Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When is it time to suimaxx

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
I'm too far gone, so fuck it. I see it now as beating the highest score on suimaxxing. What i mean by that is blowing my brains out in some sort of fashion, or killing myself on cam for attention for views so i make somewhat of a name for myself. Basically i want to put on a show, for you, my boyos. Ive got plenty of cash to blow, so my suimaxxing ideas arent only limited to guns. Help me out

no man dont blow your brains out like that, it will mean that CUCKtears have won. Instead you need to go ER

no man dont blow your brains out like that, it will mean that CUCKtears have won. Instead you need to go ER

giphy.gif

I love this forum.

one man assault on mexican drug cartel compound is my usual fantasy

you got to become happiER by going to a frat party

fuck the rope. Do something that will make a diffEReNCe

go ER on anyone above 5'10

Just stalk people at night dude

Going ER will be a horrible failure.

You don't even care about your life anymore, why not rob a bank, or do something grand before you end it all

When you start balding that's when you suicide

So you want to blow money and your brains out? Cool. I thought about something for you. Consider this.

Get a shotgun. Try to get a large caliber. A 4ga would be great. Saw off a part of the barrel so that you can point it at your head easily. If you want more swag let someone plate the shotgun in gold.

Download a picture and have someone make a large poster out of it. This will be your background. You can choose an incel hERo, your high school crush, your bully, a Jew or a feminist. Whatever you love/ hate the most.

Get two hooks in your home (tip: have a few normal sessions with them together before your day of retribution). Fuck around for a few minutes to create comfort and trust. When you're ready, get up and grab your shotgun (tip: stand close to the door. Gotta guard it). Point it at them. Try to calm them down and call them by their names. Explain nothing will happen to them if they comply and that they'll be free in just a minute. Have them kneel down facing away from your live stream cam. Get a pen and write "cuck" on the left one's back and "tears" on the right one's back. Stand in front of them to get your dick succed. You can write something edgy on your chest like "incel til def" or "baddest goy in town" or "I <3 you [name of crush]".

Have some Jewish music play in the background. Say goodbye or something edgy (if one of the hooks interrupts you, whip her with your shotgun). Point shotgun at head and pull trigger. Become famous 4eva.

^All if this is satire. I am not responsible for anything OP does kek

Well do not make some kind of livestream.

You will end up as a meme :/

So you want to blow money and your brains out? Cool. I thought about something for you. Consider this.

Get a shotgun. Try to get a large caliber. A 4ga would be great. Saw off a part of the barrel so that you can point it at your head easily. If you want more swag let someone plate the shotgun in gold.

Download a picture and have someone make a large poster out of it. This will be your background. You can choose an incel hERo, your high school crush, your bully, a Jew or a feminist. Whatever you love/ hate the most.

Get two hooks in your home (tip: have a few normal sessions with them together before your day of retribution). Fuck around for a few minutes to create comfort and trust. When you're ready, get up and grab your shotgun (tip: stand close to the door. Gotta guard it). Point it at them. Try to calm them down and call them by their names. Explain nothing will happen to them if they comply and that they'll be free in just a minute. Have them kneel down facing away from your live stream cam. Get a pen and write "cuck" on the left one's back and "tears" on the right one's back. Stand in front of them to get your dick succed. You can write something edgy on your chest like "incel til def" or "baddest goy in town" or "I <3 you [name of crush]".

Have some Jewish music play in the background. Say goodbye or something edgy (if one of the hooks interrupts you, whip her with your shotgun). Point shotgun at head and pull trigger. Become famous 4eva.

Lmfao holy shit

i don't know but i'm sure it'll happen within the next 5 years

This is actually genius and should be stickied tbh. Thanks for the ideas

You can CHOose to make a diffEReNCe.

If you have to ask then youre not that far gone.

Thank you. Cho is underrated here, while he's the most impressive one by far. 2 different locations, 32 kills, semi-automatic weapons.
Lepine is the most underrated mass shooter. His motive was hating women because they ruined his life and he did it in the 80s, long before ER was even born.

Thank you. Cho is underrated here, while he's the most impressive one by far. 2 different locations, 32 kills, semi-automatic weapons.
wait who? full name plz 4 research purposes

Lepine is the most underrated mass shooter. His motive was hating women because they ruined his life and he did it in the 80s, long before ER was even born.
Maybe we can remember him on MLk day. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You can die alone like a maggot and be forgotten, or you can change the world.

Start suimaxxing (preferably mERriment maxing) when you're forced to work as a low-end wage-cuck, or if you're a manlet, framecel, sub-5(either one tbh). With that combination, you're nothing more than a disposable slave to the system with no hopes for ascension.

Start suimaxxing (preferably mERriment maxing) when you're forced to work as a low-end wage-cuck, or if you're a manlet, framecel, sub-5(either one tbh). With that combination, you're nothing more than a disposable slave to the system with no hopes for ascension.
Rip :(

I'm midgetcel framecel and baldcel.

I always go back and forth as to whether or not I should go all public with it when I rope.
On one hand if I stream i'll have to use an instant method like a shotty otherwise I risk someone calling the police to my house and stopping me, when honestly i'd rather use a slow peaceful method like an exitbag.
On the other hand, I want to bring more attention to inceldom with my death like that kid who shot himself the other week. At least make it so I didn't die completely accomplishing nothing.

Buy an exit bag kit man best way I heard of but also the hardest to execute