Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When it comes to gatekeeping, why do people focus on fakecels more than females?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

The point of no return is when the female joins, "the hobby is mostly unrecoverable".

We know there are both fakecels and females here, and neither belong since this is an incel forum. But aren't women more harmful than men? Why isn't the focus on keeping people like Naama Kates or feminists off the forum, why are we focused on keeping some random bored normie off the forum or even worse, whitecels/tallcels/mentalcels, because "muh not truecel rreeee."

I mean, if you're gonna focus on a problem, why not go after the biggest problem?

Because men simp for women, Incel or not

If a real woman was here and she showed proof, all the men would simp especially the curry cels

If a real woman was here and she showed proof, all the men would simp especially the curry cels

Over for currysimps :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

so you're saying gatekeeping is just to reduce competition for LARPing females?

jesus christ people are pathetic

Naama Kates is being protected by the admins.
Even if we could identify her, she wouldn't be banned, only changing username.

so you're saying gatekeeping is just to reduce competition for LARPing females?

jesus christ people are pathetic
Trust me, most people here would get shy and needy if they talked to a woman who they thought they might be able to get with

You asked me to elab on your "begging the question" threads?

Here it is. A prime example

Obviously because fucking fakecels are easier to find what are you fucking retarded or something? If we knew who the females are they would be banned too but it's much harder to track them. People focus on fakecels because everybody here already agrees that females should be insta-banned on sight while there are many copers who think sub8+ chads are not fakecels so that is why the fakecel discussion is brought up more often.

Pussy privilege.

that's all.

Trust me, most people here would get shy and needy if they talked to a woman who they thought they might be able to get with

You asked me to elab on your "begging the question" threads?

Here it is. A prime example
so because i ask a question, which many people do, but you don't like it, it's now a "begging the question" thread?
Obviously because fucking fakecels are easier to find what are you fucking retarded or something? If we knew who the females are they would be banned too but it's much harder to track them. People focus on fakecels because everybody here already agrees that females should be insta-banned on sight while there are many copers who think sub8+ chads are not fakecels so that is why the fakecel discussion is brought up more often.
well that makes it seems like fakecels are harder to find because there doesn't seem to define what makes a fakecel besides having sex. that's why you see the "if you're white guy get off this forum" bullshit

so because i ask a question, which many people do, but you don't like it, it's now a "begging the question" thread?

well that makes it seems like fakecels are harder to find because there doesn't seem to define what makes a fakecel besides having sex. that's why you see the "if you're white guy get off this forum" bullshit
I am not even gonna attempt to untangle the retardation that you just asked

Nah, foids are easier to find because they have a distinct and unintelligent style of writing.
I think simply there aren't many foids here who post enough to be identified.

:feelsgah:
If a woman would be allowed to join in this forum I would dox her and impale her get very upset:feelsokman:

They are not wrong. If you are white and are not going to locationmaxx because you are a racecoper then you are a volcel. This is why I am going SEA. If you are white and don't want to try SEAmaxxing or other location maxxing what it tells me is that you think you have other options available to you, that you think you can get a local girl therefore you are volcel at best fakecel at worst automatically.

JFL if you don't fucking try ANYTHING to get out of this hell. If you are not desperate enough then you are not Incel I'm sorry. Fucking lol at coping with mentalcels. I am a mentalcel and so fucking what? I was still trying even if it was cringy as fuck and got rejected brutally many times over.

It's much easier to define and find a fakecel than it is to find a real foid here because a real foid will just 100% larp while a fakecel will just cope and pretend to be one of us without intentionally maliciously doing so. He just wants to be part of the club most of the time which is why it's easier to track him down or he will even expose himself and go to looksmaxx instead of .co

How do you find a foid unless she specifically tells you that she is a foid in PM or some shit or that you find her reddit account or something? Much harder.

Nah, foids are easier to find because they have a distinct and unintelligent style of writing.

That too. But most of the shitty larps get banned quickly so the ones who are still here are probably good at larping.

They are not wrong. If you are white and are not going to locationmaxx because you are a racecoper then you are a volcel. This is why I am going SEA. If you are white and don't want to try SEAmaxxing or other location maxxing what it tells me is that you think you have other options available to you, that you think you can get a local girl therefore you are volcel at best fakecel at worst automatically.

JFL if you don't fucking try ANYTHING to get out of this hell. If you are not desperate enough then you are not Incel I'm sorry. Fucking lol at coping with mentalcels. I am a mentalcel and so fucking what? I was still trying even if it was cringy as fuck and got rejected brutally many times over.

It's much easier to define and find a fakecel than it is to find a real foid here because a real foid will just 100% larp while a fakecel will just cope and pretend to be one of us without intentionally maliciously doing so. He just wants to be part of the club most of the time which is why it's easier to track him down or he will even expose himself and go to looksmaxx instead of .co

How do you find a foid unless she specifically tells you that she is a foid in PM or some shit or that you find her reddit account or something? Much harder.
ok, if you are talking about "getting out of this hell," i am currently getting SURGERIES, and I also am PEmaxxing, which i've already gained some minor results from.

unless the fakecel admits that he fucked a girl how do you find out he is a fakecel easier than if he is female?

Last edited:
Because females on this forum are extremely rare compared to fakecels, who are technically allowed on the forum.

View attachment 357946

The point of no return is when the female joins, "the hobby is mostly unrecoverable".

We know there are both fakecels and females here, and neither belong since this is an incel forum. But aren't women more harmful than men? Why isn't the focus on keeping people like Naama Kates or feminists off the forum, why are we focused on keeping some random bored normie off the forum or even worse, whitecels/tallcels/mentalcels, because "muh not truecel rreeee."

I mean, if you're gonna focus on a problem, why not go after the biggest problem?
Probably because there much more fakecels than women, even if both are incredibly low.

There is maybe 1 foid here and 10 fakecels.

Because females on this forum are extremely rare compared to fakecels, who are technically allowed on the forum.
fakecels are technically allowed on the forum?

That too. But most of the shitty larps get banned quickly so the ones who are still here are probably good at larping.

@A_Broken_Person
@Chewbacca
@XOR

These are really obvious to be foids if you read their posts.
But Naama Kates is clever (not smart), so she might be a good LARPer.

ok, if you are talking about "getting out of this hell, i am currently getting SURGERIES, and I also am PEmaxxing, which i've already gained some minor results from.

unless the fakecel admits that he fucked a girl how do you find out he is a fakecel easier than if he is female?

Idk, does it matter? There is 10x more fakecels than there is foid here. You just see what he posts I guess some people got banned for low iq posts where they exposed themselves. Ok you are getting surgeries and are you going to SEAmaxx after or no? Not willing to locationmaxx = 100% volcel/fakecel. Volcel definition = Having the ability to have sex but refusing to do so. It's pretty clear to me tbh.

Also cool PEmaxxing I tried doing it but I got bored real quick ngl.

Idk, does it matter? There is 10x more fakecels than there is foid here. You just see what he posts I guess some people got banned for low iq posts where they exposed themselves. Ok you are getting surgeries and are you going to SEAmaxx after or no? Not willing to locationmaxx = 100% volcel/fakecel. Volcel definition = Having the ability to have sex but refusing to do so. It's pretty clear to me tbh.

Also cool PEmaxxing I tried doing it but I got bored real quick ngl.
i'm gonna try to ascend locally first, and then i will consider locationmaxxing

That rule.
  • Honorary Member (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, and mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

yep.

• Honorary Member (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, and mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.
as long as we don't know.

Also silly truecel is clearly a foid.

i'm gonna try to ascend locally first, and then i will consider locationmaxxing

Then why haven't you tried already? I am looksmaxxing too I am getting a hair treatment in few months and losing weight. What is there even to consider? Try ascending locally if it doesn't work then go overseas there is nothing to consider about that if you don't do it you are a 100% volcel. If it doesn't work then fine, well done, you have proven yourself as an truecel, you won.

This is why when I go there next year and it doesn't work I will blow my brains out (my sui method is much better than that tbh :D) because I already exhausted all my options.

That rule.
yep.

as long as we don't know.
this rule is the biggest semantical bullshit of all time.

what's even more confusing is the incel rule:
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
this implies that getting one night stands where the girl ghosts you after on a consistent basis is incel because you don't have a romantic relationship. which is obviously dumb as shit.

JFL

this rule is the biggest semantical bullshit of all time.

what's even more confusing is the incel rule:
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
this implies that getting one night stands where the girl ghosts you after on a consistent basis is incel because you don't have a romantic relationship. which is obviously dumb as shit.

JFL
I agree, but the boomer mods are to lazy to change it.

Naama Kates is being protected by the admins.
Even if we could identify her, she wouldn't be banned, only changing username.
Never forget when an article written by a female on an incel blog got pinned on an incel website and then locked so users couldn't criticize her.

Fuck naama kates. She tried to follow me on her podcast on twitter and I completely ignored. You'll never catch me simpin

Then why haven't you tried already? I am looksmaxxing too I am getting a hair treatment in few months and losing weight. What is there even to consider? Try ascending locally if it doesn't work then go overseas there is nothing to consider about that if you don't do it you are a 100% volcel. If it doesn't work then fine, well done, you have proven yourself as an truecel, you won.

This is why when I go there next year and it doesn't work I will blow my brains out (my sui method is much better than that tbh :D) because I already exhausted all my options.
i have tried, and failed because of looks. so i am getting surgery to improve my looks, and then i will try to ascend locally again, and if i fail i will locationmaxx
while a fakecel will just cope and pretend to be one of us without intentionally maliciously doing so. He just wants to be part of the club most of the time which is why it's easier to track him down or he will even expose himself and go to looksmaxx instead of .co
I thought you said before that fakecels are only here to mog incels and look down at them, but now you're saying they are not malicious in their intent?

Never forget when an article written by a female on an incel blog got pinned on an incel website and then locked so users couldn't criticize her.

Fuck naama kates. She tried to follow me on her podcast on twitter and I completely ignored. You'll never catch me simpin

The admins are clearly on her side and see her as some sort of boon to the perception of incels.
If she has an account here, I am sure she will be shielded from harm and nothing we say will result in that account being banned.

i have tried, and failed because of looks. so i am getting surgery to improve my looks, and then i will try to ascend locally again, and if i fail i will locationmaxx

I thought you said before that fakecels are only here to mog incels and look down at them, but now you're saying they are not malicious in their intent?

Yeah some of them do. It's impossible to judge their motivations as a collective. Some of them are just genuinely in denial since they never tried approaching and are locked in their basements and thinking they are incels. There are others that come here for a boost of confidence and to mog us and so on so forth. It's a mixed bag but they should all be banned regardless.

It’s because fakecels are here the most. Foids almost never join here and if they are found out they will be banned promptly.

Because there's way more fakecels than females here.

The admins are clearly on her side and see her as some sort of boon to the perception of incels.
If she has an account here, I am sure she will be shielded from harm and nothing we say will result in that account being banned.
JFL. Imagine being a woman. Literally tutorial mode.

Imagine an admin of a website for MEN simping and protecting you because you have a hole

Because there's way more fakecels than females here.
It’s because fakecels are here the most. Foids almost never join here and if they are found out they will be banned promptly.
There is 10x more fakecels than there is foid here.
how do we know there aren't that many females here?

what about all the people who get banned for gay posting, what if they are females larping as gay guys or something like that?

how do we know there aren't that many females here?

what about all the people who get banned for gay posting, what if they are females larping as gay guys or something like that?
There just isn’t enough evidence for someone to be a foid. It also isn’t very likely either since foids are too busy being cumdumpsters than bother with here.

Cope you'd be one of the first to simp given how much you make threads about foids and fantasizing that every jbw relationship is lifefuel.

There just isn’t enough evidence for someone to be a foid. It also isn’t very likely either since foids are too busy being cumdumpsters than bother with here.
well what evidence besides an admission of being a sexhaver is there to paint someone as fakecel? it seems that "tallcel/whitecel/menatcel" is seen as the "evidence" of fakeceldom.

besides, i could say that fakecels would be way too busy fucking chicks than spend time here. if i was good looking for sex i'd be pumping and dumping tinder chicks left and right

well what evidence besides an admission of being a sexhaver is there to paint someone as fakecel? it seems that "tallcel/whitecel/menatcel" is seen as the "evidence" of fakeceldom.

besides, i could say that fakecels would be way too busy fucking chicks than spend time here. if i was good looking for sex i'd be pumping and dumping tinder chicks left and right
Most fakecels are normies and normies are also on the internet. Also foids don’t have much of a purpose of joining here in general. If they want to appear undetected then they would also have to talk shit about themselves. They wouldn’t be achieving much if they did that. Fakecels join here to be edgy.