Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When knajjd don't reply to your messages

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I dont like jake paul.

what did you write him?

what did you write him?
It's most mods that don't reply ngl. When I get a warning I'll say y I disagree with it and I don't get a reply. Or I'll say something in advance so I don't get a warning in the future or something. Not even a couple words worth of a reply. Not even a simple 'ok' or something. They only respond if u insult them. It's over. This y I b inkel.

Wasn’t there a video of Jake Paul sucking dick??

I met knajjd at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

It's most mods that don't reply ngl. When I get a warning I'll say y I disagree with it and I don't get a reply. Or I'll say something in advance so I don't get a warning in the future or something. Not even a couple words worth of a reply. Not even a simple 'ok' or something. They only respond if u insult them. It's over. This y I b inkel.
FBI agents don't have the time to chat with losers like us :feelsthink::feelzez: