Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when my mom is dead, i won't mourn her

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
she fucked me up. she's a fucking shitty ass cunt. she literally gave so much more freedom to my older siblings and let them do more things in life and never infantilized them, and she continued to infantilize me even when i'm 23. and i still have to live with my fucking garbage parents. my dad barely nurtured me. 90% of my upbringing was done by my shitty mom. my dad just sat on his ass all day in the study room doing his gay ass professor work or chatting on the phone with some retard. my mom never taught me basic life skills, didn't want me hanging out with other kids because she said "ThEy dOn'T sEe yOu aS a fRiEnD". she pushed me and pushed me too hard to do my work in college only to overwhelm me and make me lazier. she signed me up for shitty programs for autists that didn't help where i was taught basic ass fucking social skills i knew since i was fucking five years old. and every time i ask her to do something or get me somewhere in life she says "i WiLL tHiNk aBoUt iT" and she never does it. and here i am at 23, a KHHV who never had a job and couldn't adapt to adulthood and could finished my associates degree all in FOUR instead of two years at some crummy ass community college where i couldn't make friends. now i'm quarantined with this cunt mother and i can't escape.

i fucking despite my mother. when she's dead, i won't mourn her. i won't even visit her funeral. i fucking hate her.

peter pan syndrome is caused by overprotective parenting and never learning basic life skills at a young age, both are things that i went through.

but my mom thinks she has nothing to do with it. i fucking hate her. she's a fucking cunt. i hope she dies in A Nightmare on Elm Street.

she fucked me up. she's a fucking shitty ass cunt. she literally gave so much more freedom to my older siblings and let them do more things in life and never infantilized them, and she continued to infantilize me even when i'm 23. and i still have to live with my fucking garbage parents. my dad barely nurtured me. 90% of my upbringing was done by my shitty mom. my dad just sat on his ass all day in the study room doing his gay ass professor work or chatting on the phone with some retard. my mom never taught me basic life skills, didn't want me hanging out with other kids because she said "ThEy dOn'T sEe yOu aS a fRiEnD". she pushed me and pushed me too hard to do my work in college only to overwhelm me and make me lazier. she signed me up for shitty programs for autists that didn't help where i was taught basic ass fucking social skills i knew since i was fucking five years old. and every time i ask her to do something or get me somewhere in life she says "i WiLL tHiNk aBoUt iT" and she never does it. and here i am at 23, a KHHV who never had a job and couldn't adapt to adulthood and could finished my associates degree all in FOUR instead of two years at some crummy ass community college where i couldn't make friends. now i'm quarantined with this cunt mother and i can't escape.

i fucking despite my mother. when she's dead, i won't mourn her. i won't even visit her funeral. i fucking hate her.

peter pan syndrome is caused by overprotective parenting and never learning basic life skills at a young age, both are things that i went through.

but my mom thinks she has nothing to do with it. i fucking hate her. she's a fucking cunt. i hope she dies in A Nightmare on Elm Street.
My worst fear is living with my parents well into adulthood, and seeing all my friends move on with their lives.

Reminds me of The Wall. Roger Waters channeled hating his mom into several awesome songs.

My mother was over non protective, so can't relate lol

summed it up very well

My worst fear is living with my parents well into adulthood, and seeing all my friends move on with their lives.
That’s what I am dealing with now. All my peers from HS went to 4 year universities, got laid, made friends, had girlfriends, partied, and got prestigious jobs and finished with a bachelors degree in 4 years. I went to some crummy ass community college, got an associates degree in 4 years, live with my parents, never had a job, am a kissless virgin, never made friends in college and never had a fun time or a social life

I fucking hate the human race
summed it up very well
I fucking swear if any young man tells me his parents infantilize him I will go over there and violently beat his parents in wii sports boxing

Last edited:
I still don't understand why people think parents deserve respect
literally all they did was fuck raw

Brutal

Maybe she knew you didn't stand a chance op so she sheltered you as you as much as possible, but it the end it may cause more harm to your mental health than being mocked in public or bullied.
81r9d1n503t51.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe she knew you didn't stand a chance op so she sheltered you as you as much as possible, but it the end it may cause more harm to your mental health than being mocked in public or bullied.
81r9d1n503t51.jpg
If it wasn’t for my mom I wonder what my life would’ve been like

I feel you there. My mom was a really strange woman. If I didn't take to something right away, she would get mad at me and stop trying to teach it to me. I can barely tie my shoes now because of the fact I had to learn it when I was like 10-11 online. Autism is a bitch.

If it wasn’t for my mom I wonder what my life would’ve been like
Maybe better in small aspects but not by much or at all if you are autistic, it would be way, way fucking worse, if the lion on the left in the image would be free but wouldn't be NT, he would be rejected by the lionesses and be too retarded to hunt alone, would die of starvation.

Last edited:
I feel you there. My mom was a really strange woman. If I didn't take to something right away, she would get mad at me and stop trying to teach it to me. I can barely tie my shoes now because of the fact I had to learn it when I was like 10-11 online. Autism is a bitch.
And my dad didn’t raise me much. I was practically raised by a single mom. My parents didn’t do this to my older siblings. When my moms dead it’ll be a miracle. I’ll be free from her wrath
Maybe better in small aspects but not by much or at all if you are autistic, it would be way, way fucking worse, if the lion on the left in the image would be free but wouldn't be NT, he would be rejected by the lionesses and be too retarded to hunt alone, would die of starvation.
I’m more close to NT than you think, but I’m a mentalcel, licenselesscel and locationcel which are death sentences if you’re sub8. It can even turn a chadlite incel. But I ain’t no chadlite let alone a 6/10

hi , i'm living your nightmare.
here i am at 23, a KHHV who never had a job and couldn't adapt to adulthood

my mom used to cheat my dad and have sex with her boyfriends in our house right in front of us when my dad was working his ass off to provide money for us.
she finally fell in love with one his chads , and divorced. well not divorce , he made my dad so mad that my dad went for divorcing and for so many years my dad thought he made a mistake divorcing her and he is the reason that we all fucked up. he said sometimes " if i could manage my anger..." not knowing my mom just wanted divorce so she can secretly marry to someone else.
she threatened me so many times when i was just a child that if you tell daddy that i'm seeing this guy , i will put you in a bag and leave at nowhere.
but i wish so hard now , wish i would tell my dad what a whore cheater trash she is.
she never spend time with me , never ever. she put me alone in house and lock the doors to go out with her boyfriend , for 12 hours when i was 5yo.
imagine being a alone 5yo in a locked house with no any kind of entertainment.
and i had fears of demons and jinns back then , i would go hide in a closet for a long time not making any noise not to attract demons and jinns.
who thought me about demons and jinns? my parents. not surprising!

@Witchy_hyena

i know what you mean deeply and can relate a lot

@dirtykombatcel

just do the same as your idol

@dirtykombatcel
I also think I suffer from peter pan syndrome. Really sucks when your parents were only there for you financially but did nothing for you as a person, to help you grow in any way. It's why most of us are probably stuck as young kids psychologically, we cannot grasp the idea of being an adult because we've never had an actual adult role model. Not only that, but also having an inexistent romantic/sexual life is a big contributor to remaining young mentally.

Your personality is your circumstances, it's impossible to be a better person given what you've been through and how your brain has shaped around it. You don't just "change" because you feel like it.

Cold as ice. I respect that. If anyone treats you like dirt, why treat them like royalty?

I also think I suffer from peter pan syndrome. Really sucks when your parents were only there for you financially but did nothing for you as a person, to help you grow in any way. It's why most of us are probably stuck as young kids psychologically, we cannot grasp the idea of being an adult because we've never had an actual adult role model. Not only that, but also having an inexistent romantic/sexual life is a big contributor to remaining young mentally.

Your personality is your circumstances, it's impossible to be a better person given what you've been through and how your brain has shaped around it. You don't just "change" because you feel like it.
Infinite IQ. I’m 23 and I’m 15 both mentally and life experience-wise. Dating/sex-wise I’m 12, at the birds and the bees stage

@Total Imbecile @ordinaryotaku @deathnicel

I feel this way but about my idiotic father.

Feel this about both of my dumbass parents. I wasn't even allowed to go outside the front door, much less even hang out with friends growing up. Even had a physical fight with my faggot ass father at one point a couple years ago. Before that fight it was an entire life of Physical and mental abuse. I If I don't rope soon I'll likely end up fucking killing them in GTA 5, which I'd be ok with as they deserve every ounce of fucking hell.

Last edited:
i recommend you at least go through the classic motions of mourning though.
visit her funeral and wear black, b/c your dad isn't going to give you your full inheritance otherwise.
my own father hates me speaking ill of my mother; it's b/c he loves her more than me and this is probably the usual case in most families.

It really depends on how you look. Would your life still be shit if you were able to do what you want? Would you be able to get a job and education by yourself? But it seems like she is a bitch as she made no effort in making you learn things for yourself.
i recommend you at least go through the classic motions of mourning though.
visit her funeral and wear black, b/c your dad isn't going to give you your full inheritance otherwise.
my own father hates me speaking ill of my mother; it's b/c he loves her more than me and this is probably the usual case in most families.
Kinda true. A positive is gaining inheritance money. But then again it’s hard to pretend to be said when someone you hate dies.

Feel this about both of my dumbass parents. I wasn't even allowed to go outside the front door, much less even hang out with friends growing up. Even had a physical fight with my faggot ass father at one point a couple years ago. Before that fight it was an entire life of Physical and mental abuse. I If I don't rope soon I'll likely end up fucking killing them in GTA 5, which I'd be ok with as they deserve every ounce of fucking hell.
If you kill them in gta 5 I will forgive you

Same mate, my mother and sisters are all solipsistic typical delusional spoiled women who’ve caused me nothing but trouble all my life. I honestly believe my life would be better not worse if they were gone. Only good thing they ever did was contribute to blackpilling me on women. I don’t think they could handle life as a man.

Same mate, my mother and sisters are all solipsistic typical delusional spoiled women who’ve caused me nothing but trouble all my life. I honestly believe my life would be better not worse if they were gone. Only good thing they ever did was contribute to blackpilling me on women. I don’t think they could handle life as a man.
no foid could enjoy life as a sub7 man

hi , i'm living your nightmare.

my mom used to cheat my dad and have sex with her boyfriends in our house right in front of us when my dad was working his ass off to provide money for us.
she finally fell in love with one his chads , and divorced. well not divorce , he made my dad so mad that my dad went for divorcing and for so many years my dad thought he made a mistake divorcing her and he is the reason that we all fucked up. he said sometimes " if i could manage my anger..." not knowing my mom just wanted divorce so she can secretly marry to someone else.
she threatened me so many times when i was just a child that if you tell daddy that i'm seeing this guy , i will put you in a bag and leave at nowhere.
but i wish so hard now , wish i would tell my dad what a whore cheater trash she is.
she never spend time with me , never ever. she put me alone in house and lock the doors to go out with her boyfriend , for 12 hours when i was 5yo.
imagine being a alone 5yo in a locked house with no any kind of entertainment.
and i had fears of demons and jinns back then , i would go hide in a closet for a long time not making any noise not to attract demons and jinns.
who thought me about demons and jinns? my parents. not surprising!
that's a brutal story

My mom doesn’t even let me have my own money which pisses me off and makes me miserable.