Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When MySpace first came out Stacies found my Chad friend on it and asked him to drive miles to meet them

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Just something that affects and depresses me over and over no matter how long ago it happened so I thought I'd throw it on here.

So years ago when Myspace first hit the scene (2003 or so) everyone jumped on it. You basically had your own 'page' with a background image, photos, profile pic and background music, then if people added you as a friend you could see their page and you could see theirs and could then message them. Smartphones weren't around yet so the only profile pictures anyone had were autistic pictures where they had got a friend or their parents to take a picture of them just sitting there in their house or pictures from clubs and bars etc, basic stuff with no filters.

Foids started adding their friends, gay male friends and orbiters AND chads to their friends and then messaging the chads. It became like an unofficial poor mans version of Tinder. A Stacey from about 200 fucking miles away just added my Chad friend as a friend right out the blue and even though he was nervous and just sent the most basic autistic messages she straight out asked if he wanted to come to where she lives to meet up for a drink and "guaranteed shag" which he did. This then started happening to him on several occasions with no effort attached. Stacies and Beckies and even average foids from miles and miles away. He was about 21 at the time and was a Virgin before this so being his friend I got to hear all the details :feelsrope:

I tried adding girls myself and messaging them but only got cold responses or ignored. I told him I hadn't spoke to a single girl on it and he tried helping me out bluepill style saying its because of my pictures and the background music I have on my page :feelskek: Cringey as it is now he even said I should add the girls that have added him because as he said "they seem up for it" so being bluepilled I tried and got the expected result of nothing. One of them actually accepted just to message me back with coldness such as "erm who is this?", "why would I want to talk to you?" even though she had been flirting with him constantly without him saying anything.

Before this the only time you felt you were shit compared to other mem was in school/college. Now that feeling was wired into your own home. Truly blackpilled me.

TLDR = Same sort of online debauchery has been happening for years even in the shitty days of MySpace

Last edited:
even when foids get the chance the acquire chad they feel so entitled that they ask him to drive miles to meet them

even when foids get the chance the acquire chad they feel so entitled that they ask him to drive miles to meet them
True. At the time I would've walked there if she gave ME the chance though :cryfeels:

Allowing chad to broadcast his genetics has devastated the dating world

Allowing chad to broadcast his genetics has devastated the dating world
It sounds generic for me to say this but at the time it was such a strange feeling. Before this we weren't really connected in a way where we could see each others faces and judge each other based on this on a massive scale electronically. So the only time we were judged was if we were out there such as in college or if we chose to go to clubs. So besides that we were safe from it.

But when this came about it was like a thorn in your side that always subconsciously exists and is always connected to you via the internet coming into your home. Like a tap but rather than water it pours out depression, feelings of inadequacy and suicidal thoughts. If it didn't exist you wouldn't know how truly worthless you are but because it does you HAVE to try it out to test the water and then your life changes for the worse.

And of course you were expected to be on it and when you did go to college everyone was asking "how many girls have you got on MySpace?", "How many have you fucked?" etc. There were no longer any excuses for why you weren't engaging in debauchery.

Last edited: