Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When normies give you THE LOOK

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
They kind of flinch and look you up and down stealthily, with the tiniest most smug smirk. Makes me want to spray them with cat piss. Do you guys say/emote anything back or just ignore?

I don't look at them anymore

can't even go on a jog without getting dirty looks from boomers and normies

No one reacts to me other than avoiding to bump into me. It's like I'm an obstacle, nothing more than that. I'd love to get some emotional reactions, even scorn. Then I could do experiments and see how reactions change depending on what I'm wearing and how I'm acting.

im not going out of my home so i dont see those fuckers

Im not even outside so idk

They look at me like im about to ER.

Honestly I have been going to a local boxing gym near me but not to get cut or whatever but to be able to fuck fags up in “self defense” if they give me a reason

I usually mutter angrily when that happens to me. Sometimes they have heard me or I look at them with hate.

I don't really get this stupid look

I look at them

I ignore them, but in my head I'm imagining all the different ways they could die horribly.

I often ignore it but if I’m in an especially shitty mood I’ll either stare them down and on rare occasions, confront them

I don't want them to look at me, I know they think theres something wrong with me

I look them straight in the eyes back.

let the normies look in peace, they will do nothing except smile, resentful inkel :soy: :soy:

I don't even notice the glares because I look at the ground when I walk.

When its from a kid its suifuel.
When its from an adult then i just feel confirmed by the blackpill tbh.

I just give them an exaggerated fake smile
to show it doesnt faze me .

They kind of flinch and look you up and down stealthily, with the tiniest most smug smirk. Makes me want to spray them with cat piss. Do you guys say/emote anything back or just ignore?
Yes this is true for ethnic cels like me. They give u a look that says "I am better than you". It is clear that u are lower and they know it and want you to know it

I don't even notice the glares because I look at the ground when I walk.
Hood up head down.... People actually look at me with fear or disgust when they see me, except chads, chads give me the "I'm better than you" look. Sometimes, roasties like to do PDA's with their chad when they see me and then glance at me for a second with a smirk on their face. SuicideFuel...

Hood up head down.... People actually look at me with fear or disgust when they see me, except chads, chads give me the "I'm better than you" look. Sometimes, roasties like to do PDA's with their chad when they see me and then glance at me for a second with a smirk on their face. SuicideFuel...
That is literally me with the hood up and head down posture. Though they're probably staring at me because of my beta presence and mocking me behind my back.

That is literally me with the hood up and head down posture. Though they're probably staring at me because of my beta presence and mocking me behind my back.
Good thing I have shitty hearing due to medical malpractice as a child so, even though I know people and laughing at me and insulting me when I walk past them, I can't hear it.

They look at me uneasy