Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When normies say "find a hobby"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But I do have hobby. My hobby is hanging with cute teen girls. So find me cute teen girls for doing my hobby, you damned normies

Patpat

I thought you said your hobby was hanging cute teen girls

I thought you said your hobby was hanging cute teen girls
Hanging (in minecraft) cute teen girls who refuse to hang with me would be nice and based hobby to have

Fapping is my hobby

Normies are faggots. How do u like middle aged fat hags over cute teen girls?

You have a good hobby.

Try building a table mate

I hate it when they say that shit too. To me, that suggestion is an empty cop out, and the meaning behind it is "I don't know what else to tell you, now leave me alone so I can enjoy my social life"
Normies don't need to find hobbies, I've noticed; since they're not ugly or off-putting, their hobbies seem to find them

So you already hang with cute girls?

:chad::chad:

i have hobbies. even my oneitis that i liked had almost the exact same interests and music taste as me and she still rejected because im not good looking enough.

Perfect hobby

"Lock yourself in your room never to come out of it" is what they usually mean.

Btw my hobby is to fluff an anime girl's tail and rub on her belly, occasionally scratching behind her animal ears. Are normies willing to provide me with all the necessary stuff for me to excel at it?

Last edited:
Over if ur hobby is something you’ve never done before