Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When nothing feels different from looking at a white wall, then it is ok, to only look at a white wall.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Hello to my fellow anhedoniacels.

It is not so extreme every day, but....today. Uff

I'd prefer observing nature, spying at my neighbors or autistically stare at people in public but if this is your thing its fine I guess.

You can always count peas with each passing day like the asthmatic Spaniard in Camus' the plague.

Unlike his fellow citizens, the asthmatic patient of Dr. Rieux does not involve himself with the evil confronting
Oran. He thus represents the contemplative alternative in a world otherwise defined, so it seems, by action. His life deliberately excludes "doing." His one "activity," passing peas from one pot to another, does no more than mark the passage of time. Yet he is fully conscious of life, eager to live to a ripe old age, despite his abandonment of the content around which men, especially in Oran, structure their existence. -
Counting Peas in Cairius's La Peste
R. BARTON PALMER, Georgia State University

I'd prefer observing nature, spying at my neighbors or autistically stare at people in public but if this is your thing its fine I guess.
You little savage Epicurus.

They say i have major depression but i don't think i have anhedonia tbh