Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when some arrogant fuck asks “to see some evidence of these outrageous incel claims, absolute bullshit”

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
And then I link them the scientific blackpill studies

>”LMAO that’s incel bullshit pseudoscience propaganda, no fucking way I’m reading that hot garbage, its cherrypicking and biased”

LMAO then kill yourself in mine craft you stupid fuck, because guess what

FACTS

DONT

GIVE

A

FUCK

about your feelings!!

so if you’re here to demand evidence and then call it propaganda when it’s given to you, literally go fucking kill yourself in minecraft you moron, no better than flat earthers calling astrophysics “biased propaganda”

Fuck me Christ almighty I cannot stand stupid people

Troglodyte-tier IQ

Last edited:
Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

srs tho, it’s hopeless trying to blackpill people who are unwilling. You’ve planted a seed which will germinate with their life experience until it blooms into a true, irrefutable blackpill.

The blackpill is self-evident, even to children. Parents and teachers try to brainwash our youth into not believing in it.

If naysayers weren't convinced prior to seeing the studies, no amount of studies will convince them.

Any adult denying the blackpill in 2020 is just a goddamn idiot.

Luke had the force we have the blackpill.

”LMAO that’s incel bullshit pseudoscience propaganda, no fucking way I’m reading that hot garbage, its cherrypicking and biased”
They're projecting their own use of psuedoscience onto you. There's no way to effectively prove the bluepill.
The blackpill is self-evident, even to children. Parents and teachers try to brainwash our youth into not believing in it.
You can't argue with nature.

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

srs tho, it’s hopeless trying to blackpill people who are unwilling. You’ve planted a seed which will germinate with their life experience until it blooms into a true, irrefutable blackpill.

Confirmation Bias - They're close minded cunts who seek anything that will confirm their flawed worldview. That's why they'll even resort to extreme platitudes such as "I know a guy" when outliers are not representative of the correlation highlighted by the sources we provide proving the blackpill.

tbh , it's simply reality , nature and truth .
Any adult denying the blackpill in 2020 is just a goddamn idiot.
the blackpill make EVERYTHING in their life fall apart for the bluepiller . that's why they will keep always denying it .

Dont post scientific blackpill as a comeback. because it isnt. Nobody would read that shit in one go.
Ease them into it. Explain why you think the way you do. If they want more, then point them to scientific blackpill.

When it comes to arguments, people are like deer. If you spook them, they go into defense mode, and they start fighting you. The rest is a waste of time, they will just be contrarians to whatever you say.

Many aspects of Incel doctrine are obviously true. Many turn out to be true, to the surprise of many. There are some that, as we say in these parts, need working on.
Confirmation Bias - They're close minded cunts who seek anything that will confirm their flawed worldview. That's why they'll even resort to extreme platitudes such as "I know a guy" when outliers are not representative of the correlation highlighted by the sources we provide proving the blackpill.
Are you sure that doesn't describe you, at least somewhat?

Last edited:
its because according to normies and cucktears , 10 year old scientifical data is no longer " relevant and/or believable."

Hmm, i guess evolution and the big bang theory is a load of shit then?

When it comes to arguments, people are like deer. If you spook them, they go into defense mode, and they start fighting you. The rest is a waste of time, they will just be contrarians to whatever you say.

20 years of arguing on the internet and I still need reminders of this.

Rumor has it that a wikicel once showed the whole scientific blackpill section to a PHD in evo psychology and asked him what he would do if confronted with this in a debate. Per his words (I rather stand for it than go against it)

Rumor has it that a wikicel once showed the whole scientific blackpill section to a PHD in evo psychology and asked him what he would do if confronted with this in a debate. Per his words (I rather stand for it than go against it)

That's pretty cool, if only that debate were to happen IRL

I’m gonna need some stats to verify that the ridiculous assertion that attractive people have better lives, sweaty

That's pretty cool, if only that debate were to happen IRL
The evo psych's would pretty much need to debunk their whole field if they debated the studies/blackpill. we're in the right, it's just that no one respects or likes evo psych cos they think it's "pseudo science".

The evo psych's would pretty much need to debunk their whole field if they debated the studies/blackpill. we're in the right, it's just that no one respects or likes evo psych cos they think it's "pseudo science".
Evo psych doesn't help itself much because it has plenty of idiots that sully it's credibility who also happen to be the ones that tend to get media attention.

Evo psych doesn't help itself much because it has plenty of idiots that sully it's credibility who also happen to be the ones that tend to get media attention.
The feminists who fake studies, yep

Fucking dribbling retards. Do they actually think these studies are done by incels? How can they not realise that we simply put all of the data in one place, and that's literally all we do. If you think the studies are biased in some way it would take you five seconds to read the first couples of lines that tell you where it took place, who did it, etc.
Don't give attention to IT, don't debate IT. You know that they blackpill is real based on your own life experience and observing human interaction, you don't have to prove it to yourself by arguing with them.