Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When the copeing is too strong (BLUEPILL ROOM TEMP IQ)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Imagine if you could cope this hard

the reason he said "damn" is because mcdonald's was closed

his bullies mog him in every aspect of life

Was he bullied by a group of even more obese virgins? If not, he might be retarded.

From being brainwashed by soys and foids incel tier dudes like him think the bullies had the rougher time and he should feel glad to have been bullied by them because bullies are romanticized in society and the most they get is a slap on the wrist normally

I feel sorry for this guy tbh. He is bluepilled because he's been brainwashed and gaslit all his life.

His bully is probably :chad: and he’s fucking Stacy raw right now.

BrazilianSigma face reveal

jfl. Cope is strong with this obesecel

More bluepill garbage. The guy who bullied me left a fucking tiny scar on the top left of my skull had plenty of success with females and was one of the best soccer players in the high school. Go figure

Last edited:
Is bullies dominate him in every possible way. How did the ridiculous "bullies bully because of insecurity" shit even start?

let him cope.. he wont be able to withstand the blackpill anyway. too much soy

This is one of the most bluepilled copes, ever. I don't even know, where people got this idea from first. From my experience, the majority of bullies, had it at least as good, of not better than me.

Bullies have an actual life while he stays in his room all day. jfl

Honestly most of the shitty violent assholes I went to school with grew up as rich kids and are all working in 60k+ a year jobs. The whole "bullies only do it because their own life is bad" is pure bullshit, usually women who push that idea to try and whitewash the violent chads they lust after. The reality is most bullies do very well for themselves and are just sadists who enjoy the pain of others
All of my bullies continue to be successful with girls, have good jobs or go to university and are generally successful at life. I, the one who was bullied, am not.

Hes coping to strong

jfl at these bluepilled simps

Imagine if you could cope this hard

View attachment 231871
Yeah I'm sure chad was just fucking suffering compared to a morbidly obese truecel with a minecraft poster above his bed.
Is bullies dominate him in every possible way. How did the ridiculous "bullies bully because of insecurity" shit even start?
Foids trying to get their unwanted offspring to shut up about being abused while wishing the Chad bully was their son instead

Jfl. Bully becomes CEO and victim becomes wagecel.

Coping retard lmao

Honestly most of the shitty violent assholes I went to school with grew up as rich kids and are all working in 60k+ a year jobs. The whole "bullies only do it because their own life is bad" is pure bullshit, usually women who push that idea to try and whitewash the violent chads they lust after. The reality is most bullies do very well for themselves and are just sadists who enjoy the pain of others
Tbh ngl ded srs

WE FOUND OUR INCEL TIKTOK ACCOUNT

Leave guys like that alone.
He maybe bluepilled but he needs to be to survive.
He has a good heart I am sure.

My bullies all lived in mansions and fucked hot girls don’t know where they are now while I lived in a trailer never got any dates and currently make minimum wage at 26 years old

poor dude
probably got taken advantage of for being nice

Man, this damn coping needs to stop. Everyone, at least around here, knows that more often than not, bullies are the ones who win and you're the person that stays stunted and scarred forever because of them. His brain is probably being deprived of oxygen thanks to all that fat blocking his bloodflow, because he is having some major hallucinations right there.

BrazilianSigma face reveal
He definitely either looks like this or some kind of really fucking weird looking tranny. Someone who shitposts to reddit 22 hours a day definitely is not a normal, NT human being.

Fatcel = volcel

But isn't room temp like 290+ Kelvins that's quite high IQ mogger

I feel sorry for this guy tbh. He is bluepilled because he's been brainwashed and gaslit all his life.
Same, but fatcel is volcel so I can't say.

Average IT user