Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When the coping is so strong, that you realize later on you were actually in an alternate universe

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
I remember when I began gymmaxxing last year, I began putting on all this weight, and it would give me such an adrenaline rush. I actually thought if I get really huge everyone will want to be my friend and I would finally get a girlfriend, only if I could get to 220 lbs my life would be incredible. And I just lived in this alternate universe and I was truly happy. Now here I am, back to reality looking back at this like, what the fuck was I even thinking lol.

I wish we lived in a Baki live universe where everyone just fought in public all day ngl

You will never become this 9 feet musclehead mogger.

No one is saved from unconsciously falling into jokermaxx.

Brutal. Me too tbh. I was so focused on improving my physical fitness I thought it would fix all my problems. It didn’t. And now that I realize how important face is, I’m just waiting on my surgeries in a couple months. It’s over, for now.....

Understandable. Many of us believed in the gym cope

:feelsbadman: And then u wake up in this reality

I went through a faze like this. Jfl muscles will never get you a girl without a face to back it up.

I remember when I began gymmaxxing last year, I began putting on all this weight, and it would give me such an adrenaline rush. I actually thought if I get really huge everyone will want to be my friend and I would finally get a girlfriend, only if I could get to 220 lbs my life would be incredible. And I just lived in this alternate universe and I was truly happy. Now here I am, back to reality looking back at this like, what the fuck was I even thinking lol.
There was a nice short comic illustrating this on r/braincels.

The character started lifting weights in his room, with girls pics in the wall. He got ripped, went on a date with a female who bragged about her time on the CC or something, and in the last picture we saw him back in his room, with ant girls pic anymore, lifting weights with a disenchanted face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back