Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When the left eats itself. Foid who wrote Harry Potter hates trannies and is kinda based. Soys and trannies MAD x 24

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
She's pretty dumb tho

I dont get it maybe this tweet is too complicated for me to understand

She's a dumb feminist.

Who said sex isnt real?

She's right though. I don't know any of her work, but she's right with how stupid the whole biology/sex/gender bullshit been ripped apart for the last few years.
Pretty much the "transexuals" for a while trying to say that sex/gender is just a thought in your head and not real and everyone is just one huge gender that can be changed whenever they want.

The best example is you're not gay for liking someone of the same sex, even if they got the surgery or not. Because it's just a thought in your head.

Dumbledore is still gay and Hermione is still black.

That's all that matters.

She’s dumb as rocks but not as dar gone as some foids on twitter

I only understood sex
She's right though. I don't know any of her work, but she's right with how stupid the whole biology/sex/gender bullshit been ripped apart for the last few years.

Pretty much the "transexuals" for a while trying to say that sex/gender is just a thought in your head and not real and everyone is just one huge gender that can be changed whenever they want.

The best example is you're not gay for liking someone of the same sex, even if they got the surgery or not. Because it's just a thought in your head.
I still understand shit.

whatever I liked harry potter as a child.
When I grew older I realized how dumb the books are and that I wasted my time.

Last edited:
They call the Harry Potter authorfoid a trans exclusionary (radical) feminist (TERF) - because she holds the radical belief that there is more to being a woman than simply claiming you are one.

1577732602122-png.1074491

573ae5822b5385da.jpg

D_x-hTuX4AMIzmM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I don't give a shit.

disapparate all trannies

I hope you realize she is a second wave feminists aka mainstream feminist mysandrists responsible for the current status quo. Nothing based avout them.