Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when u log back in and see absolutely no notifs

I hate that fucking feeling. It's rlly inconsistent tho. Sometimes I'll b on and have 0 notifications and then an hour or 2 later I'll have 5 or 10 outta nowhere

I hate that fucking feeling. It's rlly inconsistent tho. Sometimes I'll b on and have 0 notifications and then an hour or 2 later I'll have 5 or 10 outta nowhere
we have become druggies addicted to the notif-triggered dopamine rush

Ikr gemme my dopamine damit

True everyone always ignores my messages, it's frustrating especially when you're not postmaxing and actually put an effort into writing it

True everyone always ignores my messages, it's frustrating especially when you're not postmaxing and actually put an effort into writing it
I literally made an intellectual IQ thread about how the blackpill is an universal constant and it got 10 replies at best jfl

I literally made an intellectual IQ thread about how the blackpill is an universal constant and it got 10 replies at best jfl
That's why i almost never make threads

logged back in to see 4 notifs :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:thats some good dopamine

we have become druggies addicted to the notif-triggered dopamine rush

pls give dopamine thx

Nice bait ngl :feelsLSD:

INCnotif

Imagine logging out jfl over for you

Makes me want to rope

We don't receive social gratification IRL so we have to resort to receiving attention on Incels.cope :feelsrope:

High effort comment = no notif

Low effort comment = 7 notif

It's funny how a bell and a tiny red box gets the mind jumping with anticipation.

Truecel trait: Getting no Notifications

Chad trait: Getting notifications every time you refresh

Doesn't happen to me tbh i postmaxx too much

You need to postmaxx like me. I already postmog you and I've only been here three weeks

That’s why u shouldn’t even bother

Try facebook or instagram then jfl

This is probably why most high iq posters stopped making threads

That's why I think like button should be a thing. I feel rude when I have nothing to say to something someone posted on my thread. Like button can be a way to acknowledge someone's comment.

I don't post enough to get the notification dopamine rush :cryfeels:

Try postmaxxing, buddy boyo
full

just postmax even more than you do, good tip for every1 tbh

Lifefuel when 2 or more notifications are waiting for u