Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Virtual Reality becomes more mainstream and affordable, what are the odds of most, if not all, Incels just completely abandoning society?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
There's no purpose in going outside anymore since everyone will just look down upon us, but if VR becomes more accessible for everyone, would living in what is essentially a fake world be a good alternative? There's only so much interaction you could do with words on an internet forum compared to a immersive 3D space.

many of htem will. japs already did this type of shit and their games are shit

80% of men will drop out, it's already happening.

We will not abandon it, we are being expelled already. It's harder and harder to find even a shitty job.

I already left society I don't even try to get friends or get into a group of any sort. if I had the money I'd never even talk with anyone but have to go to school to get a job and that's all the forced socialization I get anyway. VR would just be icing on the cake of my recluse lifestyle, not a reason to opt out. I already am fed with it, not interested in what society has to offer.

I already live as a fake chad so it won’t make difference to me. Maybe realistic vr sex

lol in the future I will be a 60 year old coomer surrounded by sexdolls and VR equipment, my clothes completely stained.

Just strap a microwave on you're head theory confirmed!

I already left society I don't even try to get friends or get into a group of any sort. if I had the money I'd never even talk with anyone but have to go to school to get a job and that's all the forced socialization I get anyway. VR would just be icing on the cake of my recluse lifestyle, not a reason to opt out. I already am fed with it, not interested in what society has to offer.
this tbh

I still can't imagine how proper vr could ever work. My eyes already hurt like shit when I work at a pc for 8 hours, how should I use a vr headset for a whole day?

I'm not going to wait for affordable virtual reality or even sexbots to abandon society. I'm approaching 40 years old and want make the most of my second-half of life. Since I have no hope of ever attracting a woman, that means taking my money and sexdolls and literally running for the hills for the remainder of my days.