Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When VR becomes extremely good in the future do you have a plan on which VR route you will go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date

In the VR Future which would you rather do?

• 1) I want to live out all my own experiences and have my own adventures based in reality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) I want to have my own adventures but transported into a fantasy setting

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • 3) I want to live somebody else's life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4) VR will never fulfill my real life. I'm going ER in VR

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
1) The VR world is basically the world you are living now except you can tweak things. Maybe become rich. Maybe surgerymaxx. Hell, you could even create your avatar to be the ideal person you wish you looked like. But things are based in a real world scenario. You aren't Superman.
2) The sky is the limit here. You want to live as a Hobbit in The Shire? Want to be a badass mercenary in the middle ages? A future assassin? Your VR adventure is anything you want it to be in any backstory you want.
3) Maybe you just really idolize somebody like Justin Bieber. You want to experience all the joys of his amazing life. Fucking preteens and teens. Worldwide famous. Living in mansions. Consuming all the drugs. Being Canadian. You would rather just live the life somebody else had because it was "real".
4) You have no time for fantasy dates and bullshit make-believe War Hero scenarios. You think VR will never be able to scratch that itch that life never gave you so instead you opt to just rape and murder in VR.

With 2, the other options make no sense.

2 you can do whatever you want. You said the sky is the limit so if I want to have it based on reality, as the idiot justin, or to go on a killing spree, I can do all of that on the 2nd option.
Maybe all at once.

With 2, the other options make no sense.

2 you can do whatever you want. You said the sky is the limit so if I want to have it based on reality, as the idiot justin, or to go on a killing spree, I can do all of that on the 2nd option.
Maybe all at once.
True-ish. I'm an incel. I am bad at properly explaining myself.

I figured most people would think option 1 is just your life with a few differences at the start like Height or Status or something. Option 2 would be moreso for the guys that want to fuck Elf women or they want a world where Pokemon are real and they want to fuck Garedvior. Option 3 I figured wouldn't be a deviation. You wouldn't want your own options. You just legit want to live 100% Ben Afflecks life. Or Tom Cruise's life. You want to be them. I figured all these 3 options would be more wholesome than anything.

Option 4 is probably what a lot of guys will most likely pick tbh. We are optimistic for VR but understand this reality is shit and we can never get back time. We will never have a "good run" in life. So instead we just rot away our days in VR gore scenarios where we are just raping and murdering piles of women everyday.

I mean i won't have the money to do it but i obviously pick 2.

True-ish. I'm an incel. I am bad at properly explaining myself.

I figured most people would think option 1 is just your life with a few differences at the start like Height or Status or something. Option 2 would be moreso for the guys that want to fuck Elf women or they want a world where Pokemon are real and they want to fuck Garedvior. Option 3 I figured wouldn't be a deviation. You wouldn't want your own options. You just legit want to live 100% Ben Afflecks life. Or Tom Cruise's life. You want to be them. I figured all these 3 options would be more wholesome than anything.

Option 4 is probably what a lot of guys will most likely pick tbh. We are optimistic for VR but understand this reality is shit and we can never get back time. We will never have a "good run" in life. So instead we just rot away our days in VR gore scenarios where we are just raping and murdering piles of women everyday.
I'll pick 2 then still. To hell with a land of elves when you have Quarians. They're almost femcels when you really think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back