Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was sure I would ascend in SEA

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
... only to realize that it was 20 years too late because now

1. too socially awkward
  2. women earning own money so no need for betabux
  3. too ugly to make up for being non NT
  4. cannot use JBW to make up for 1 - 3
So would going back to Europe make more sense at least I could neetmax and ldar in peace

Yes, your final solution is better. Wait for the advanced sex robots.

The videos on YT of what it's like do put me off going ngl. All the dense populated areas look like utter shit holes tbh.

So the advice I've heard to find a real girl there (not a hooker) is to go out into the countryside and try to meet holes there. Seems like a very difficult thing to do successfully for a non-NT. What have you been doing there? What type of area have you been in?

NEETmaxxing in Europe is legit and its a very plausible option.

It depends on your exact SEA location things differ a lot. If you can speak SEA go countryside u will slay with JBW. Unless it's Japan.

This demotivating. Hard to SEAmaxx for mentalfagcel like me, but if trying-what I will achieve? Have no interest in ugly roasties, or greedy cunts who would use me as ticket. Cute adorable loli waifu of culture :<

The videos on YT of what it's like do put me off going ngl. All the dense populated areas look like utter shit holes tbh.

So the advice I've heard to find a real girl there (not a hooker) is to go out into the countryside and try to meet holes there. Seems like a very difficult thing to do successfully for a non-NT. What have you been doing there? What type of area have you been in?
my problem is that I live in a shithole called Bangkok and work as an admin in a company. While everywhere I go foids outnumber me by 10 to 1 but for a non NT old cel its not helpful. I go o the countryside once a year but foids there have not shown much interest in me either. They would either go for straight out white men, a factory worker or the local drunken bum

my problem is that I live in a shithole called Bangkok and work as an admin in a company. While everywhere I go foids outnumber me by 10 to 1 but for a non NT old cel its not helpful. I go o the countryside once a year but foids there have not shown much interest in me either. They would either go for straight out white men, a factory worker or the local drunken bum

I probably asked you before. What's your age / race?

Is the theory that hapa males do better in SEA than asians / thai bullshit?
Apart from the 10 percent of Hapas who are chadtier or pretty boys I would say the rest of the Hapas have more handicaps than Thais. A Thai postal worker is not expected to have money but as long as he is NT he can get a LTR. An average Hapa is expected to have money and social status.
It depends on your exact SEA location things differ a lot. If you can speak SEA go countryside u will slay with JBW. Unless it's Japan.
I can speak SEA as I am half Thai but that has not helped me not even at the countryside because non NT

Last edited:
Apart from the 10 percent of Hapas who are chadtier or pretty boys I would say the rest of the Hapas have more handicaps than Thais. A Thai postal worker is not expected to have money but as long as he is NT he can get a LTR. An average Hapa is expected to have money and social status.

I can speak SEA as I am half Thai but that has not helped me not even at the countryside because non NT

brutal

do thai people not accept you as one of them because you're hapa?

Does this disprove the JBW theory?

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

JBW = Just Be Western. They expect you to be rich (by SEA standards) and have European or American citizenship. If JBW was true, I’d be able to get a western Asian girlfriend.

These Asian chicks are also told that white guys have bigger dicks, so if you pull out a 4” dick, you are going to be a disappointment.