Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the first time you considered suicide?

Damn that's definitely terrible. When did that punch happen? Before that punch, were you decent looking enough to get a girlfriend? Also, were there any girls who liked you back then?
Before the punch, my eye area was symmetrical. I was young and NW0 due to being like 12-13. This was before High School so the chad jawlines weren't really a thing and the prettyboymaxxers were on top... Girls were nice to me back then, I remember getting IOI's and happy looks from them... I was popular and made a lot of people at school laugh, I remember hearing girls in the back of the class say "lol he's so funny, I love him!"... I was long haired and heavy metal maxxed. Curly Greek style hair and SLAYER t shirts... life didn't suck.

After the injury, everything started to suck and all my happy memories ended...
[SuicideFuel]

Before the punch, my eye area was symmetrical. I was young and NW0 due to being like 12-13. This was before High School so the chad jawlines weren't really a thing and the prettyboymaxxers were on top... Girls were nice to me back then, I remember getting IOI's and happy looks from them... I was popular and made a lot of people at school laugh, I remember hearing girls in the back of the class say "lol he's so funny, I love him!"... I was long haired and heavy metal maxxed. Curly Greek style hair and SLAYER t shirts... life didn't suck.

After the injury, everything started to suck and all my happy memories ended...
[SuicideFuel]
Wow that's impressive. Seems like your life was really good, you were lucky to be popular and liked by girls. What about your bone structure and facial features were those actually good? What about your asymmetrical skull?

Wow that's impressive. Seems like your life was really good, you were lucky to be popular and liked by girls. What about your bone structure and facial features were those actually good? What about your asymmetrical skull?
I had like two good years of my life from 11-13...I was 12-13 so my facial bone structure was not lacking compared to my peer yet. My asymmetrical brow ridge that might have been my dad's fault was cover up by my long hair, I had the hairstyle with one eye covered but natural, not straightened emo. I didn't notice my asymmetrical brow ridge until I started looking in the mirror for more than five seconds years ago. Aside from my manletism, baldness and shit lower third... it's mainly external factors like injuries that contributed the most to my inceldom. Even today, with my eyepatch on, headrag on, and my jaw jutted all the way out, I could fraud a selfie and be like maybe a 4-5 from the front with minimal morphing... But unfrauded and irl I am a certified subhuman.

I was around 12 when I started thinking about it seriously.

Once when I was 13, then many times when I was 15, from then on not a single day goes by where I don’t think about it

I think i did it at 15,watched a cringy movie about some emo guy that ends up killing himself.I was starting to be more aware of my uglyness,even a bitch asked me why i am ugly and my brother isn't :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
i think i was 6 or 8.I just thought about thinking about being run over by a truck and a wave of peace swept me away.I Stood in the middle of a road at carnival and then my mom noticed it and grabbed me away and said something like *are you stupid?what are you doing?*.The cars were going really slowly and there was a bit of a gap between me and the nearest car.