Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you did something productive?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Because I feel like my brain is rotting. It’s been so long since I did anything requiring intelligence I’m starting to fear that the damage may be permanent. Since the beginning of middle school I have never even really studied or did any homework at home. Always postponing everything on the last minute. This mindset got me through middle school and will probably get me through remainder of high school but I ended up feeling really low IQ. I’m in such a fucking mess that having no gf isn’t even the biggest issue for me right now.

i just managed to sample a song for a beat i was making ,
i literally sat there for hours trying to find the perfect loop .
Fucking over for low IQ cels tbh

i just managed to sample a song for a beat i was making ,
i literally sat there for hours trying to find the perfect loop .
Fucking over for low IQ cels tbh
Good for you bro. I always wanted to create music, seems like a very good cope and you can even make money out of it.

Good for you bro. I always wanted to create music, seems like a very good cope and you can even make money out of it.
i takes so much fucking time , especially if you are inexperienced
but its agood cope tbh , one you can do while rotting comfy in front of your Computer

i takes so much fucking time , especially if you are inexperienced
but its agood cope tbh , one you can do while rotting comfy in front of your Computer
It’s a good thing that it takes so much time, all good copes do that.

really productive stuff... id say never im stupid with no drive bad combo

Fuck, I already forgot

I'm not sure I ever did.

There is nothing productive. Only copes.

If you count wagecucking as productive, tonight.

Nothing is every truly productive if you’re an ugly male, only cope.

I read a book today I consider that productive and i'll gymcel later

Dropping out of high school a few years back
: bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
Show less