Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you spoke to a foid around your age?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Let me set up a few conditions:
-Family members, work related and cashier foids (or something like that) excluded.
-You spoke to her at least for two minutes and the conversation involved at least five sentences.

I honestly can't remember.
I guess it was in my school time, so three years ago? Maybe even more, because I obviously didn't have much contact with foids in my school time.

4 years is my guess. Maybe even more. Also I'm pretty sure that we only talked about school stuff and/or it was in a group.

no fucking idea

possibly never

school time like you, early 2018

Months ago probably

what do you mean the last time :chad:

Cant remember. Last foid i talked to was divorced and arnd 4 yrs older (36) than me.

Irl? Fucking years ago.

I dont remember

2 months or so, I talked to a lab TA in one of my courses

Never, I only speak to cute younger JBs.

Can't remember, probably a few years ago tbh

Idk dont waste my time with holes at my class

I briefly spoke with my oneitis a bit over two weeks ago.

two minutes
Two minutes is a pretty damn long time. In 8th grade there would be group conversations in math before the class started so I guess that counts. I don't really remember anything more recent but I've also been having a lot of trouble remembering things throughout the last few years.

Two minutes is a pretty damn long time. In 8th grade there would be group conversations in math before the class started so I guess that counts. I don't really remember anything more recent but I've also been having a lot of trouble remembering things throughout the last few years.

2 mins is just enough to say hi

I think last month

2 mins is just enough to say hi
Time goes a lot slower than you probably think, most conversations that people have when they run into each other or just need to ask for something are like ~1 minute at most. Seriously, look at a clock and imagine running into someone and saying a quick greeting and response, 1 minute is a while when it comes to how fast-paced conversations are.
Its when you actually purposefully meet up with someone or both people have absolutely nothing to do that conversation can go longer.

Time goes a lot slower than you probably think, most conversations that people have when they run into each other or just need to ask for something are like ~1 minute at most. Seriously, look at a clock and imagine running into someone and saying a quick greeting and response, 1 minute is a while when it comes to how fast-paced conversations are.
Its when you actually purposefully meet up with someone or both people have absolutely nothing to do that conversation can go longer.

I wouldn’t know that since nobody talks to me : (

Exactly 4 years tbh, on my last year of highschool

Never. Only foids I've ever "approached" were ones I worked with. And outside of family I've only ever spoken to hookers.

Over 8 years ago.

You mean specifically my age? I don't know probably over 4 years ago in middle school. But I spoke recently with a 20yo (gf of my friend)

You mean specifically my age? I don't know probably over 4 years ago in middle school. But I spoke recently with a 20yo (gf of my friend)
Just around your age, basically foids which you would pick as gfs

My therapist is my age. But other than that I can't remember the last time. Must've been many years.

mormon missionaries

One year ago, and she was a 2/10 at best, but an acceptable intelligence foid

Made small talk one time with uni classmate foid like 2 years ago. Besides that just small talk in school years back. Honestly now that I think about it, I prob never actually spoke to a foid (irl)

2017. Kill me

Around 2 years ago. I've only ever had one notable female friend and haven't had any since.