Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when was the last time you talked to a foid? (proper conversation)

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
to specify
cannot be a family member
cannot be the foids working at tertiary sector (services like convenience store, hair dresser)
cannot be a hello bye kind of conversation need context
cannot be an online form of conversation
cannot be your co worker

for me it was in year 2018 it was november i think
the conversation was in my biology class
description of the foid : caucasian but from brazil with massive tits and same age as me and possibly a stacy 7/10. tbh i wanted fuck her so bad
conversation
F: can you help me with this?
Me: No
F: why not?
Me: why should I
F: you're so mean
Me: aight
F: you're so strange
Me: yeah for people like you
F: huh? you are so creepy
Me: then go away
F: you're a loser anyway why did i even talked to you anyway
Me: apparently you're asking a loser for help
F: whatever you fucking idiot ( then she go away to her group of low iq don't know shit assholes (they were fucking stupid ethnic cunts)
Me: (i just continued reading some article on some shits on biology)
and of course i got cold stare from the whole class right after she went crazy

DISCLAIMER: is not competely accurate as she mumbles some shits in between that i dont understand because her english suck so bad i just decided not to put it in

Last edited:
Does online count without them knowing I'm either male or female and not knowing what my face look like?
As in, in a video game?

Does online count without them knowing I'm either male or female and not knowing what my face look like?
As in, in a video game?
thanks for that, No it has to be a real life situation

I was smoking outside of a haircut place two years ago and a passing landwhale started coughing and brushing the smoke fumes away from her face.
She told me I wasn't allowed to smoke within 15 feet of a building, and I said that was only for restaurants and she said it was for any building, and I said okay and moved slightly into the parking lot.

Cant even remember ngl. Ive had some moments at work of course but I had to talk to my female employees. I was being friendly with them but that was back in august and it was still by force. Back in school I used to talk to foid friends that sat in my table in biology though, But ever since not really anything

As in, in a video game?

No, irl

Cant even remember ngl. Ive had some moments at work of course but I had to talk to my female employees. I was being friendly with them but that was back in august and it was still by force. Back in school I used to talk to foid friends that sat in my table in biology though, But ever since not really anything

No, irl
Like I said. Would be whenever before 2013. No clue what year now. Don't even remember what girl it was.

early 2017 actually, literature discussion, german girl, sat next to her so i could work with her and turn it into casual chat after too, didnt work out because i not too handsome most likely

the very first day of college, i saw this amazing goth foid in the common area that i knew i must have. unfortunately i didn't have the skills necessary to actually talk to a woman or the wisdom to realize that it was already futile. i did somehow manage to have a conversation with her at a party a few months later. it lasted about 30 seconds. that was the last time i talked to a woman outside of work.

Early 2018 when I started college.

the very first day of college, i saw this amazing goth foid in the common area that i knew i must have. unfortunately i didn't have the skills necessary to actually talk to a woman or the wisdom to realize that it was already futile. i did somehow manage to have a conversation with her at a party a few months later. it lasted about 30 seconds. that was the last time i talked to a woman outside of work.
How many years ago was that?

Probably around December 2019.

March, before the rona shutdown

I don’t remember

2017, i believe, nothing special, just some random conversation.

:feelslala: