Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you were truly happy?

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
For me age 14, after that everything got harder and harder

I don't think there has ever been such a time in my life.

Never been truly happy. I feel like I've been depressed my whole life

The first time I coomed so around 11 years old I guess

I was about 5.

Back in 1999, the world then changed for the worst when 2000 started

while sober? never

Personally, any time before August 2010. My life was great back then, and in August 2010 that was right around the time I started to hit puberty and I moved to a new city where I was bullied and ostracized until I was able to form a decent friend group, while struggling. However, I think 9/11/2001 was the beginning of the end. Everything just sucked balls after that date.

Don't think I ever had. I have memories of being bullied and abused even back in kindergarden, both at home and at school. It's pretty likely that I was getting abuse even when I was only an infant.

the summer of 2008.
i just finished highschool and was a week away from joining the military.
had a pretty good summer vacation, smoked weed like crazy with friends.
everything went downhill from there.

a small sidenote: my life was always shitty, always been bullied even prior to that but that was the only time i actually felt good about myself.
i lost my friends few years later, caught a mental illness, acknowledged my inceldom etc

Last edited:
When I was asleep inside womb

10 or 11 years old maybe

the summer of 2008.
i just finished highschool and was a week away from joining the military.
had a pretty good summer vacation, smoked weed like crazy with friends.
everything went downhill from there.

a small sidenote: my life was always shitty, always been bullied even prior to that but that was the only time i actually felt good about myself.
i lost my friends few years later, caught a mental illness, acknowledged my inceldom etc
:chad::banhammer:

Way back deep into my childhood.

I'm just 22 but I'm waiting for death at this point. I don't LDAR, I try to ascend but it gets harder and harder to motivate myself to gymmaxx/moneymaxx. I've realized that it's over for me some time ago.

before my parent's divorce when i was 10

Probably that one time like 10 years ago when i found a shiny pokemon. Other than that I can’t say i have ever been truly happy

About a year ago. Had just quit a horrific job and had money in the bank to relax. No Corona so I was the only one at home besides my mum. Also upstairs neighbors still had carpets so I wasn't hearing them 24/7 and was sleeping like a baby. Really stress free time.

Would go outside just to see all the normgroid wageslaves milling about and feel good that I wasn't in their shoes. Would buy vidya and play all day. Damn I miss those times.

Last edited: