Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will incel communes become a thing?

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
I believe that there is a huge need for male only spaces in this extremely competitive, sex appeal based market. Whenever a woman is around, men turn on one another and put eachother down in order to stand out. I see huge potential in something like incel communes. Here’s an extremely high IQ post I saw on Quora.

Perhaps these communes could evolve into something more. A community isolated from degenerate western culture and with more stable and conservative populations. I guess Amish culture is a good example. I feel only men should be allowed though.
Edit: richcels need to invest

Last edited:
In 5-7 years, assuming I have the means and nothing to lose, I’ll start one tbh. I really think it’s the only answer. And once my commune is successful, other men will become inspired and form their own communes. The process will be slow slow, but a new species of man will evolve from this degenerate filthy we call society.

Last edited:
Well if some one does start one I Am in.

Anything is possible you never know

In 5-7 years, assuming I have the means and nothing to lose, I’ll start one tbh. I really think it’s the only answer. And once my commune is successful, other men will become inspired and form their own communes. The process will be slow slow, but a new species of man will evolve from this degenerate filthy we call society.
That would be an interesting experience.

just dox yourself as an incel, living in close quarters so people can easily kill you

bro

just dox yourself as an incel, living in close quarters so people can easily kill you

bro

yes violence could spill out. But with any social movement, as you know, resistance encourages growth.

I think it's possible for an all-male commune to exist, but the commune would need to be based on something more powerful beyond just inceldom. I can see a group of men creating an isolated, all-male community based upon religion or ethnicity which excludes women for example, but not just a community based around inceldom for the sake of being an incel.